Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
I like the look of that soundbar.... Thankfully I was sitting down when I saw the price! :o

Got mine a little bit cheaper than list, plus there's £75 cashback at the mo, and 3 months free tidal hifi, which will save me £60 too!

It's not really a sound bar to be fair, it's a high-end streamer that just so happens to have an optical in and work quite well as a sound bar.

Soldato
It's stupid and so out of touch with reality. It doesn't take into account location, how many people live in the house, age of occupant or you know...the fact that not everyones life is aimed toward buying a house that's considered sizeably adequate by Participant.

zv39H9k.gif.png

Got mine a little bit cheaper than list, plus there's £75 cashback at the mo, and 3 months free tidal hifi, which will save me £60 too!

Do love seeing man maths at work :)

Associate
You have a clothes line?

What really gets me is when people spend money on a trampoline when they should be saving their cash for a tumble dryer and a slave to do the washing and cleaning for them...

Also, it's a kids wheelbarrow :p

Caporegime
What gets me is the people spending £ks on a TV that can't afford a place big enough to be able to choose where to put it.

It's like the people you see with mid terrace hovels with a new Mercedes parked outside. #priorities

You should never go to london then, you'll see those exact same terrace "hovels" with lambos outside lol

Back
Top Bottom