Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
The wife is after one of these, albeit the next revision (2013/2014 onwards I think), but we did test drive the same as yours recently - it really was a pleasure to drive, and we'd have picked that one up, if it didn't have a bit of a spotty MOT past and some odd knocks/grinds when driving it.

Seems that the Qashqai is a very popular motor though - see no end of them when you're out and about!

Would definitely recommend getting one, have been enjoying the drive a lot :)

Bought some carpet, as well!

SJUdmXL.jpg

Soldato
Would definitely recommend getting one, have been enjoying the drive a lot :)

Bought some carpet, as well!

We have had one (used as the wifes car) for 5 years coming up, ours is an N-Tec+ model so has the satnav, 360 degree cameras etc. Its not a bad car, never really given us an issue and over the 5 years cost around £200 per year to keep on the road. Bought at around 16k on clock and ticking around 57k I think (1.5 Dci engine).

It has been the longest time we have owned a car, and at the minute struggling to even justify changing it for anything else at the minute.

I would struggle having it as a main car though as I don't find it the most comfortable seats wise...but I have a Skoda Superb so don't need to worry about driving it too often!

Where did you get the mats from out of interest? Could do with changing the ones in the wifes car but dont fancy paying stupid amounts for them.

Soldato
Bargain of the day. Bought as faulty for £17.70 delivered with the intention of attempting to fix. Turns out it's working perfectly fine :D. These things usually go for £60+!

C3nW74D.jpg

Soldato
Not too bad considering it is 1/2 scale which is BIG! Hand painted etc

People pay way more than that for a piece of art to stick up on the wall.

Fair enough. I would never try to tell people what to spend their money on. I just spent £9 on a box of cereal, so I guess I cant talk anyway. Just always though those statues were grossly overpriced.

Caporegime
Fair enough. I would never try to tell people what to spend their money on. I just spent £9 on a box of cereal, so I guess I cant talk anyway. Just always though those statues were grossly overpriced.

It's a market thing though isn't it.

Making a half sized human mold is gonna cost a fortune in materials and man hours and how many can you realistically expect to sell?

Soldato
Damn that must be good cereal, pics? :p

Dont think I've ever really tried much American cereal, think I've had jolly ranchers and I've a sweet tooth but too sweet for me.

Soldato
y4mSWZHhVwFSkVwODNOH4aVcRs5kImcvgqwDqhp3JRhoPqBe8i0GBPezlgrJJjH3R09OiPlry78W-86fZYNWJi89TeEO0pTwCADKZgzEfgw3WM26qpT9KA1FOuwgT1AUHqZTmuLc96FPdNmPZeFaJZPKPg0RmFjtcJq-KZXzitv6JQzXEYg_ykiXwyIYUIoHdAa8H17FrJSjGfkOrT5Owv0pw

Back
Top Bottom