Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Two new fridges

44388231052_f447f9679d_b_d.jpg

Soldato
Went to buy some beers, ended up with these ones, only had the Leffe before. Ended up with two Samuel Adams but part from that no doubles. Should keep me well hydrated for a few days ! :p

bLZ2UBe.jpg

Sorry for the backside of Radio the Mothership beer but the front is just a picture. Guess Canadians can't get things right ehh ! :p

Soldato
Bargain of the day. Bought as faulty for £17.70 delivered with the intention of attempting to fix. Turns out it's working perfectly fine :D. These things usually go for £60+!

C3nW74D.jpg
I have one of these for the gameboy colour that I used to use on the advance, cost me like £20 new 15 years ago? Can they really be sold for that much :o

I'd have given it away for free :D

Commissario
I was undecided on whether or not to buy something, so I rolled a dice.

I failed my "save money" roll.

As I always fail my saving rolls.:p

diceydicey.jpg

That and I needed some more dice that would be distinct when playing at a local wargaming club.

Caporegime
I was undecided on whether or not to buy something, so I rolled a dice.

I failed my "save money" roll.

As I always fail my saving rolls.:p

diceydicey.jpg

That and I needed some more dice that would be distinct when playing at a local wargaming club.

Omg...someone who buys dice that can actually be read! Woohoo!

Commissario
Readability is actually part of the reason those were chosen;)
We've got several lovely looking sets that unfortunately are a little hard to read in poor lighting due to the colours used lacking contrast*, and as much as I love some of the GW dice, they can be hard to read if you don't know them (IIRC a couple of their themed dice have icons/symbols on both the 1 and 6 facing).

Younger brother is having the top left for his Necrons, and Top Right for his Nurgle/Dark Angels, whilst top middle is pretty close to the colour scheme I use for my Tau (shadow grey+ fortress grey with fiery orange sept markings)

*Something we've discovered when in a friends garage, fancy swirly dice that look great in good light are often harder to read than his millions of plain ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom