Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Indeed, as expected the GPU was the single most expensive part by some margin, however it also makes light work of anything I've thrown at it thus far. Half my games I have locked to 60fps max and the GPU is working at 40%ish

Soldato
@wez130 how are project costs stacking up against your finance if you don't mind me asking? Going to plan?

The refurb is still going to plan, still under $1k (NZ) surprisingly! the fridges were an unexpected expense - but prepared for. We also bought a 8 camera 5mp CCTV system from aliexpress for about $600NZ which works well, we have remote access to our phones and my PC and the IQ is pretty good for the price.
Most of the money we have budgeted seems to be going to Auckland council for one license or another, resource consents, other expenses etc. we've had to pay for a 4G connection for monitoring our alarm which wasn't cheap, but is necessary for insurance purposes. We are on track to open on 4th October, subject to our liquor licence application coming through, should know in a couple of days.

However, i won't lie, money is getting squeeky bum tight now, i can use credit cards if needed but we are really trying to avoid that! The crowdfunding thing i set up completely fell on its arse though which is a shame. I'm just glad i'm quite handy and have saved a fortune doing the refurb myself, not only that, it's something to be proud of more that anything, how many other restaurant owners can say they built it themselves :D

Soldato
Nice bar but why are the taps all at the back? Means you have to have your back to the punters when pouring pints.

That's how it was designed, funds don't go far enough yet to buy a new python (The insulated beer pipes from the cellar to the bar), plus, it's quite a common practice to have the taps at the back in craft beer places (just google image craft beer bars), it's not ideal, but it's good enough.

Permabanned
LMAO :D

Locations... sorted!

Wifey pillow
Pantry, shelf at her eye level
Fridge, shelf at her eye level
Dishwasher, on top of clean mug
Cupboard for plates, on top of plate
Under toilet sink, that she'll only see when using the facilities

Felt obliged to report back on this one.

When wifey got home last night... she did bits and bobs then went to the fridge to get something to munch and completely missed the one in there.

First to be found, with a big laugh, was the one under the sink in the toilet... when it was time to make appropriate use of the room... sat down to find the cheesy wiggly grin of "the voyeur" looking right up at her :D

She found 2 more pretty quickly after that... "shrinky" in the fridge that no longer felt jolly and wiggly because it was so cold and the dishwasher "bandit".

Didn't find anymore... so I had to tell her there were 3 more to be located.

"Hungry" in the plate cupboard and "crispy" in the sock drawer (changed my mind and relocated from pillow) came quickly... hehehe... came.

The "pantry invader" took 15 minutes of searching to locate.

Yes... they now all have names...

Caporegime
The trying to decide which side is nearer to being up if it's cocked, or if you should just re roll (reroll), the hunting for the one that's missing because it bounced out of the rolling try and onto the floor when you had to do 30 hit rolls...

Quite funny as I have a friend who has a set that seems to roll an inordinate amount of 6's (great for a nurgle army!). I decided to recently start borrowing one of them to make some of my rolls. Currently it's on 8 6's in a row, as witnessed by 4 other players.
Is it the time to call shenanigans yet?

Caporegime
Been picking up these bits over the last 6 weeks or so. Finally got them all together. :)

JLE01016.jpg

JLE01017.jpg

JLE01018.jpg

JLE01019.jpg

JLE01020.jpg

JLE01023.jpg

Looking forward to getting out with these

Back
Top Bottom