Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Got some new worktops for my desk and workbench type thing, as well as some new speakers and a better mount for my screen, and had a move around of some stuff.

Any particular reason you've not fitted the drawers flush with the wall?

I guess it makes it easier to hoover, but think it would annoy me about having space on the side that is left empty.

Soldato
New Laptop ^^

17" ACER Predator Helios 300

i5-8300H
8GB DDR4
6GB GTX1060
256GB SSD
1TB HDD

I think this edition was made specifically for the place I bought it from as this spec usually includes the hex core i7 (which I didn't want as it will add nothing to my experience except heat lol).

Thats a nice laptop. Even more interesting is that retro PC case in the background!

Soldato
Any particular reason you've not fitted the drawers flush with the wall?

I guess it makes it easier to hoover, but think it would annoy me about having space on the side that is left empty.

They're not attached to the worktop, so I can move them and I might try it with it flush. But basically on the right is the door, and the desktop is 2400mm long, so I felt like if the drawers were fully out to the sides they'd be far enough apart that it would annoy me, and also be annoyingly close to the door. Also I kind of like the way it looks and I can put things down the sides to store them if I want.

Caporegime
Haha, touché.

I was really curious about these as I love falling asleep to YouTube etc. I've discovered that you can only listen to soothing sounds through the Bose app though, which considering the price, is UTTERLY INSANE.

They sound like a really good idea, but why not let people use YouTube / music collections too? Deal breaker for me, so I'll wait for someone to copy the design at 25% of the cost.

Are there any competing products, i.e. bluetooth earbuds that are very comfortable to wear at night?

I suspect having bluetooth and the bigger battery/controls would make them too big to be comfortable to sleep in. Proper wireless earbuds always seem to have a fair chunk sticking out of them.

Caporegime
New Laptop ^^

DSC-0900.jpg

17" ACER Predator Helios 300

i5-8300H
8GB DDR4
6GB GTX1060
256GB SSD
1TB HDD

I think this edition was made specifically for the place I bought it from as this spec usually includes the hex core i7 (which I didn't want as it will add nothing to my experience except heat lol).

How much ?

Back
Top Bottom