Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Been eyeing these up for ages and ages now and finally bought one, was a toss up between this a duo-sonic, mustang or a jaguar but this came in at the right price.

OgqiCODyiat6zuJq45Pge_XM95EzRv7cxQin7IlDjti6YJ_b-D84IbSG9-0rid0b3hFtxvKurqGWubKNtpQLUUfWilBHcj7VcyBolAdL6zjwNqyMJGmtOvj5fN4J-4HDtVI-ns6xm2f813h_qGqViBjbgFRzPn4EyK-UR1PA0nbf09JWtltuKpT2onRvfxKIaZhAh-0ySgjrESp_1T-x5ztG_OjraeM7UxoEyCZfzPpe_MXYhYHV8jq-gi4wRWAYaKaPO38Yu3zMUrclH3oDtzWQsx1m75e9mV-mZGNPPOzWJBSKj5ZQ_U3RAzJnZmK11v0-d7RHxRf9SGvWsa7By21EyM704UFg_NTb7t7uFQkhUv_CS2OGUYFjzSKyXA_BBypKZtr0_UicMjs4a46cR0Ag9WaTXf7JPrQ3aN1s1REvi4rd4fFrnmZp6nYoqti0s2snkc9sBH2JpyGIgReYBPZe4rWcUDNNi1ZDT1NWNYDZ7ctzIUpoyPrvBOOeCfqx5KJGfgEsL2mdXJrF34DFMKkFQO_LRyLudZIS3PX1aXHgzhO2lihWzlL6vOAcvBCtCp5q09_cbwN9t6lkwfn-iVvQiBJbSEA6lmm2itWp_kr48baKD_aKdO6wvtg0J3W8eJjzujB6ZoT7DgVeJJuA2oGPfV0AeyC3Vup_JilRNiiVQ1T9xl3NFcohuw=w1251-h939-no

Caporegime
I have, that's why I bought the sleepbuds.
Haha, touché.

I was really curious about these as I love falling asleep to YouTube etc. I've discovered that you can only listen to soothing sounds through the Bose app though, which considering the price, is UTTERLY INSANE.

They sound like a really good idea, but why not let people use YouTube / music collections too? Deal breaker for me, so I'll wait for someone to copy the design at 25% of the cost.

Are there any competing products, i.e. bluetooth earbuds that are very comfortable to wear at night?

Soldato
Haha, touché.

I was really curious about these as I love falling asleep to YouTube etc. I've discovered that you can only listen to soothing sounds through the Bose app though, which considering the price, is UTTERLY INSANE.

They sound like a really good idea, but why not let people use YouTube / music collections too? Deal breaker for me, so I'll wait for someone to copy the design at 25% of the cost.

Are there any competing products, i.e. bluetooth earbuds that are very comfortable to wear at night?

Yeah, you can only choose from the sounds in the app and you can't use them as normal bluetooth headphones. For me, that's fine. I love falling asleep listening to the radio but the sounds in the app send me off to sleep quickly so it's not something I'm bothered by.

I'm sure there's other competing products but I bought these on a whim and didn't do much research. My normal headphones are very comfortable to wear but with the custom moulded sleeves there's no way I could lie on my side and sleep. I've tried loads of different earplugs and without exception foudn them all uncomfortable and couldn't sleep in them.

Caporegime
Yeah, you can only choose from the sounds in the app and you can't use them as normal bluetooth headphones. For me, that's fine. I love falling asleep listening to the radio but the sounds in the app send me off to sleep quickly so it's not something I'm bothered by.
For >£200 I'd want more than 'fine'.

Not having at least the option to use other sources is madness. You could then use a single pair of headphones for everything, rather than when you go away on holiday or are travelling with work, someone would need to take two pairs of headphones, one for sleeping and one for music, when the ones for sleeping are of better quality than the ones for music, unless one wants to spend £400 on two pairs of earbuds.

Stupid.

Soldato
Meh. Personally I think £200 for a device that makes the difference between poor sleep and excellent sleep is the bargain of the century.

If you look at it as a set of very restricted use headphones then yes, I agree that's rubbish. I don't look at them in that way.

Don
For >£200 I'd want more than 'fine'.

Not having at least the option to use other sources is madness. You could then use a single pair of headphones for everything, rather than when you go away on holiday or are travelling with work, someone would need to take two pairs of headphones, one for sleeping and one for music, when the ones for sleeping are of better quality than the ones for music, unless one wants to spend £400 on two pairs of earbuds.

Stupid.

The trouble is to support music streaming you would need a much bigger battery to support streaming for 8+ hours per night and then you'd sacrifice comfort. You'd never be able to sleep on your side if these buds were any bigger. BOSE do sell wireless ear buds but their battery life is only 5 hours and that won't do a full nights sleep.

Caporegime
The trouble is to support music streaming you would need a much bigger battery to support streaming for 8+ hours per night and then you'd sacrifice comfort. You'd never be able to sleep on your side if these buds were any bigger. BOSE do sell wireless ear buds but their battery life is only 5 hours and that won't do a full nights sleep.
Why would you need a much bigger battery life to support music streaming? It's still just bits and bytes passing via radio waves from your mobile phone. Streaming music uses battery 150% more quickly than soft sounds? Maybe that's true, but at least they'd do 5 hours, which is better than nothing and easily enough to at least initially fall asleep, then when you're just streaming the Bose sounds you'd still get the max all-night battery life.

Don
Why would you need a much bigger battery life to support music streaming? It's still just bits and bytes passing via radio waves from your mobile phone. Streaming music uses battery 150% more quickly than soft sounds? Maybe that's true, but at least they'd do 5 hours, which is better than nothing and easily enough to at least initially fall asleep, then when you're just streaming the Bose sounds you'd still get the max all-night battery life.

Of course streaming uses far far more battery than playing local sounds. The soft sounds will be stored on the earbuds, not the phone. Music will have to be streamed via bluetooth, the sleep sounds will not.

[Edit] Just saw the above :) Because of how small the devices are, you would likely get much much less than 5hours of streaming. These are smaller than usual buds

Soldato
Picked up a second hand TV unit as wanted it lower and now thinking of wall mounting just above it!
20181018-072925.jpg

Also bought a Sonos Beam sound bar :) happy so far, just adds much more depth to sound over standard tv speakers :)
20181018-073012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom