Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Good choice, Jaguar has a very high initial setup cost to get it really playing its best.

Yeah as much as it looks cool to have the original style bridges on those guitars they just look like a huge pita to setup and keep on top of, i'm quite happy with a modern string through design. Still might change the saddles for some of the american pro ones as it feels weird feeling the grub screws when palm muting as i'm not used to that on any of my other guitars.

Soldato
New Laptop ^^

DSC-0900.jpg

17" ACER Predator Helios 300

i5-8300H
8GB DDR4
6GB GTX1060
256GB SSD
1TB HDD

I think this edition was made specifically for the place I bought it from as this spec usually includes the hex core i7 (which I didn't want as it will add nothing to my experience except heat lol).

Caporegime
New Laptop ^^

DSC-0900.jpg

17" ACER Predator Helios 300

i5-8300H
8GB DDR4
6GB GTX1060
256GB SSD
1TB HDD

I think this edition was made specifically for the place I bought it from as this spec usually includes the hex core i7 (which I didn't want as it will add nothing to my experience except heat lol).
I know it’s a gaming laptop, but it’s so nice and sleek that the red keys would jar me tbh. Ruins the look of it for me.

Associate
Haha, touché.

I was really curious about these as I love falling asleep to YouTube etc. I've discovered that you can only listen to soothing sounds through the Bose app though, which considering the price, is UTTERLY INSANE.

They sound like a really good idea, but why not let people use YouTube / music collections too? Deal breaker for me, so I'll wait for someone to copy the design at 25% of the cost.

Are there any competing products, i.e. bluetooth earbuds that are very comfortable to wear at night?

Just wait till Bose start sending down their subliminal messages via their app :)

Back
Top Bottom