Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Deleted member 66701

Deleted member 66701

Old faithful Wickes Pro combi drill finally gave up the ghost this weekend (15 years old) so thought I'd treat myself to nice new brushless combi - took advantage of the 15% offer on ebay at the weekend.

jxcjpknl.jpg

Soldato
Lovely monitor, you and I need to talk about lighting. I feel like (apart from a decent keyboard which is on its way) I am really happy with my setup now. But it needs some lighting...it needs some mood :p

Without further ado. New mouse, USB hub with ethernet, pack of 4 bamboo toothbrushes.

Fun moody shot :p

Bottle of the wifes favourite gin.

And setup as it stands now. As mentioned, new keyboard on the way. Apart from a desperate need of some mood lighting, really happy with this. Might end up buying one of those coolermaster bigger mouse mats that someone else got the other day, but I'll wait for the new keyboard and see how it goes. :)

JLE21215.jpg

My god, this mouse is comfortable! :D

What chair is that Phate, looks comfy?

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Old faithful Wickes Pro combi drill finally gave up the ghost this weekend (15 years old) so thought I'd treat myself to nice new brushless combi - took advantage of the 15% offer on ebay at the weekend.

Hah, snap. Used the same 15% off deal to finally get around to grabbing one of these. Already had the battery.

It also has enough torque to start my lawnmower which is great. Long story short the pull cord went on it so I have to start it by sticking a drill on flywheel. Dragging an electric drill over to the lawn was a pain, but electric start is far easier than a pull cord :p

PGiFoT7l.png.jpg

Also realised I finally need to tackle my hedges - they're rather overgrown, so rather than pay someone I bought a second hand Stihl HL95 long reach off eBay, I didn't pay anywhere near the retail price! I've been bitten by cheap garden equipment before so I'd rather go for a good quality second hand one that costs about the same price as a cheap new one.

5kNisy3l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom