Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Loved the Rockerfeller, off to the World Trade Centre observation deck in a couple of weeks then I need to tick off the Empire State Building for my third trip.

My hotel is just opposite the Rockerfeller so it would be rude not to go up ;) I had a look at the World Trade Centre and Empire State but those seem to be stricter / crap for photos cos its either no 'Pro gear' or you're taking photos through glass. The Rockerfeller seemed to be the best for that but when I'm going up in a chopper with the door open I don't really think it matters too much :cool:

Towering over its little brother ive never used :eek:
Impuse buy :o
15374ft.jpg

Can well believe it! My first cars were Clios which had possibly the most comfortable seats in EVER. When I got the Alfa the seat comfort was an unpleasant change - and by all means it was still pretty good!

My hotel is just opposite the Rockerfeller so it would be rude not to go up ;) I had a look at the World Trade Centre and Empire State but those seem to be stricter / crap for photos cos its either no 'Pro gear' or you're taking photos through glass. The Rockerfeller seemed to be the best for that but when I'm going up in a chopper with the door open I don't really think it matters too much :cool:

You're not allowed to take actual lenses up there?

You're not allowed to take actual lenses up there?

They have in their terms that no professional camera equipment is permitted yet on their website they have a stock image of a guy with a nikon camera which has an interchangeable lens so there's a bit of a conflict on what is or isn't allowed. I've got a Canon 5d mk2 with a couple of 'L' lenses with the red bands around them which are regarded as a more professional camera and lens combo but I'm in no way a professional photographer. I'd rather not buy a ticket somewhere and get told i can't take my camera with me cos that's pretty much the sole reason for going on holiday. Taking photos of stuff :cool:

Also just bought a ticket to the New York Knicks v Portland Trailblazers game while I'm there :D

Theraphosa Stirmi (Goliath bird eater)

This little girl is only 5" legspan right now but will grow to over 10" in a few years.

KVfQiETh.jpg

Woah easy with the huge image, tiger. No more than 1200px please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want.

When I was looking into one of those the waiting list was over a year.

I was in right place at the right time, the car was ordered by someone else who'd dropped off the face of the Earth, so I got myself first in line for when it was put back on sale. Picked it up a week after seeing it, which was nice as I don't like waiting.

Back
Top Bottom