Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Is that related to the Tarantula?

When I was stationed in Wichita Falls, just north of Dallas, there were many thousands of Tarantulas. They would often cover the roads near the flight line in the early morning. They made a crunching sound when you ran them over. (before I get flamed, there was no way to avoid them. They were literally covering the road.)

Soldato
I was in right place at the right time, the car was ordered by someone else who'd dropped off the face of the Earth, so I got myself first in line for when it was put back on sale. Picked it up a week after seeing it, which was nice as I don't like waiting.

Nice one. People are paying £thousands premium to avoid the queue.

V8 or EcoBoost?

Soldato
6afa1d614e074f41bdf99a451d4ce5bd.png

Cheap train tickets :D

Soldato
Soldato
Why did you buy crappy xbox games when you have a decent pc or is it just a basic case jazzed up with LEDs with a few water pipes to make it look so?

I bought it (xbox and games) when i was drunk but it's mostly for my nephew so he doesn't hog my pc when he visits. :)

It's a great case i've got just now, the best i've ever had although i'm back on air cooling just now.

Last edited:
Soldato
:p

I am a Virgin Traveler member due to the amount of First Class travel I used to do in my last role / job (https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/experience/rewards/traveller)

This (invited) membership gives me free weekend first class travel which includes off peak Friday and Monday :)

I have been a member for a few years now and only the second time I have taken advantage of it

jeez, i was looking at prices from Carlisle to London the other day and standard tickets were coming in at £140 each, i'd rather drive!

Soldato
jeez, i was looking at prices from Carlisle to London the other day and standard tickets were coming in at £140 each, i'd rather drive!

I usually travel from Crewe to Euston - if you book in advance and don't mind travelling at odd times you can get some decent deals.

My old head office was only 5 mins walk from Euston so is also very handy - all on expenses as well so rude not to :p

Back
Top Bottom