Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Myself, I wasn't offended or anything like that :)
it makes no odds to me. And as mentioned, banter (when it's funny) is all good by me. Just the other comments seemed pointless and unnecessary.
95% of the comments on here are pointless and unnecessary. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you on your crusade against pointlessness!

Its winter!? Who gardens in the winter?

Anyway aren't natural gardens in vogue?

Overgrown-House.jpg

Very nice pad by the way!
This is what happens when the wife tells her husband his not allowed to close the living room curtains to make it into a dark cinema room....:D:D:D

Strange that you have hanging light fittings as well as spot lights.....
Ceiling rose light fittings came as standard. We paid extra for 8 additional spots in snug area for continuity from the kitchen area. Figured leave the ceiling rose's in so give us the option to add some nice decor lights. Can then choose to have either spots on or just then pendants depending on ambiance we want.

Last edited:
Sunglasses, Headphones, 2 watches.

9VVVErJl.jpg

tIM7o1Bl.jpg

PvkDQTTl.jpg

kxOaNIml.jpg

ByRFTL6l.jpg

8G4S5oWl.jpg

Not worn a watch for about 7-8 years and fancied something to test the water before purchasing a slightly pricier Steinhart. I liked these both but couldn't decide between them. Being half price/clearance it was effectively BOGOF so a no brainer :)

Edit: The impulse is stong today.

EZRJH0ol.jpg

Last edited:
Ceiling rose light fittings came as standard. We paid extra for 8 additional spots in snug area for continuity from the kitchen area. Figured leave the ceiling rose's in so give us the option to add some nice decor lights. Can then choose to have either spots on or just then pendants depending on ambiance we want.
Yea fair play mate. My house is 2 years old now but I made sure in the kitchen and bathrooms/ensuite/wc we only have spot lights. We have hanging lights in the sitting room and bedrooms.

Sony are laughable. I've been reading up on the AF9 and it appears Sony have finally cottoned onto the fact they needed more powerful hardware to run Android TV. The AF9 useses a newer MediaTek SoC vs previous generations, I'm assuming the AF8 still uses the old SoC so you have to buy 'Master' range television to have a UI that is actually usable?

I was bitten Sony ATV1 customer unfortunately. The experience was enough to put me off Sony (except PlayStation) and Android TV.

Sony are laughable. I've been reading up on the AF9 and it appears Sony have finally cottoned onto the fact they needed more powerful hardware to run Android TV. The AF9 useses a newer MediaTek SoC vs previous generations, I'm assuming the AF8 still uses the old SoC so you have to buy 'Master' range television to have a UI that is actually usable?
The AF9 also have double the amount of ram vs the AF8
(increased from 2GB to 4GB)

CBijPTK.png
MPj8d24.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom