Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
ufbVHVc.png

Some new speaker wire and plugs to make things tidier.

Years ago when HiFi was getting established I went into a electrical shop on high street and asked if they sold Banana plugs- They thought I was taking the pee :eek:

Nice plugs though -is that 79 strand speaker cable or has things improved since the 80's

Soldato
Its a case for the charging case.

On the 2nd photo you can see the metal hinge of the AirPods case. The AirPods case is only Lightning cable only, this turns it into wireless.

Oh yeah I see it now, I kind of think its a bit pointless that, but that's just me and I find it just just easy using the lighting cable. But then I use mine only every now and then and the charge holds very well on these.

Caporegime
Oh yeah I see it now, I kind of think its a bit pointless that, but that's just me and I find it just just easy using the lighting cable. But then I use mine only every now and then and the charge holds very well on these.

To be 100% it is not needed but what the hell kind of purchase. Plus it means I don't need to keep a lightning cable on my desk, the charging pad is spare and now I keep it at work.

Soldato
Judging by the immaculate contemporary finish to the house, no lampshades/standard drop roses I'd say it's a new build house.
Yea its a new build and he didnt take up the option to have the lawn added. Basically said "ill do it myself later" and judging by the tufts of grass poking out, later has turned into much later :D

Back
Top Bottom