Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Lighting behind the speakers looks out of place and seems a bit pointless. A decent ambient hue light behind the tv is all that is needed imo.

Also why isn’t th tv cabinet centred?

For the 1000th time (unless you’re posting to be funny), the cabinet is centred. It’s the sub to the left of the cabinet. I can’t put the sub anywhere else as it looks ghastly in the corner, can’t be bothered routing a thick cable round to the rear of the room.

For the 1000th time (unless you’re posting to be funny), the cabinet is centred. It’s the sub to the left of the cabinet. I can’t put the sub anywhere else as it looks ghastly in the corner, can’t be bothered routing a thick cable round to the rear of the room.

One speaker is also closer to the unit than the other

Looks like a pair of skiddies on the carpet next to the pouffe :)

My sons skiddies :p he's 4 by the way

For the love of god, can someone buy something? This thread is usefully busy with people buying stuff, now I'm taking a battering, everyones wallet closes? The **** is wrong with you guys?! :D Someone buy a corner sofa or a £200 kettle

You lot have given me a complex, I'm moving the sub this weekend. I hate you all. Except @silversurfer, he's my new forum best friend.

My sons skiddies :p he's 4 by the way

For the love of god, can someone buy something? This thread is usefully busy with people buying stuff, now I'm taking a battering, everyones wallet closes? The **** is wrong with you guys?! :D Someone buy a corner sofa or a £200 kettle

You lot have given me a complex, I'm moving the sub this weekend. I hate you all. Except @silversurfer, he's my new forum best friend.
The sub is perfectly fine where it is, no need to move it. Although from reading the above responses I'n guessing I am in minority here. :p (I have my sub like you have it, on the side of the TV bench.)

Back
Top Bottom