Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Ah, looks great. Any idea what trim level it has to have the fully blacked out grill? I'm off to drive some 235 and 240s over the next month or so and they have the same difference in trims, but I really like the full black kidneys.

Ah, looks great. Any idea what trim level it has to have the fully blacked out grill? I'm off to drive some 235 and 240s over the next month or so and they have the same difference in trims, but I really like the full black kidneys.
It's part of the Shadow Edition pack/option for the 1 series.

Black kidney grills are easily and cheaply retrofitted.

Try and opt for the 240i if you can, I ran an M135i and currently have the M140i and despite both being fantastic engines, the 40i engine pulls significantly harder than the 35i. It's a relentless engine and slightly more efficient, too.

It's also newer tech and some of the maps coming out for the car are making 400bhp+ very accessible (if that's your thing, anyway, for my use I don't understand the requirement for more power to each their own).

It's part of the Shadow Edition pack/option for the 1 series.
Cheers, I'll look out for that but as wingman says, I might have to retrofit. I'm surprised they don't paint the two silver bits at the bottom of the bumper too though, I think I'd want those black as well.
Black kidney grills are easily and cheaply retrofitted.

Try and opt for the 240i if you can, I ran an M135i and currently have the M140i and despite both being fantastic engines, the 40i engine pulls significantly harder than the 35i. It's a relentless engine and slightly more efficient, too.
Interesting. Although it seems everyone that bought a 240 didn't fancy changing gears themselves though. Not done a super thorough search, but the ratio on AT is not in my favour. I'm coming from the old Z4M so it'll be interesting to see how different the pull is in these from the 340bhp straight six.

https://imgur.com/a/j09NGQb

Always wanted one of these. This one actually worked out cheaper than a DIY kit from the UK.

Hmm turns out that i have no idea how to embed an image on here. Its been such a long time. the embed image icon doesnt do it all for you as i thought it would!
Stick "i." In front of the Imgur URL and "l.jpg" on the end (lower case L). :)

Shiny! Always wanted to make something with Nixie tubes

1549121649.jpg

LNjGb9H.jpg

New QNAP TS-932X NAS to replace my older 2 disk NAS (note the HP 2.5" disk is just for scale).

Yes, I know I could have build a server, probably for less but I did get it for a very good price, but frankly for storage I didn't want to. It's getting the existing 4TB disks out of the old NAS and a couple of 500GB SSDs.

I would note that pricing on these is really weird where the 2GB model is about 200quid less than the 8GB version but a 8GB SODIMM to upgrade it is only about 50quid.

Rapture has always been my favourite setting in a game. I love everything about it, so thought it's about time I read the book...

rIkhI1f.jpg.png

I didn't realise anything actually used firewire anymore, due to the (now, compared to USB3 etc) limited speed, and security limitations. Or is this for an old tape backup system?

Yes, to backup. I never use the camera that I have and want to sell it. But before I do I want to take the stuff off the minidv tapes and backup into digital form.

Plus there's always the advantage of advertising to do the same for others :)

Bought some Hue Play bars. Takes my total number of Hue lights and accessories to 22 :eek:

Not sure on them, think I’m verging on or possibly well in to the realms of tacky. Pictures make the lights look more concentrated, it’s actually quite a soft glow. Looks quite good when they are dim though and a soft colour

vlxGUaT.jpg

Messing around for the Leicester vs United game :p
5CWJJtu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom