Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

It's strange how the TV in most homes today is almost like an alter. The speakers with their lights look like candle sticks that flank the traditional church alter and the light of the TV is almost like some sort of divine halo.

It's strange how the TV in most homes today is almost like an alter. The speakers with their lights look like candle sticks that flank the traditional church alter and the light of the TV is almost like some sort of divine halo.

That’s the look I’m going for. Praying to Alexandra Daddario whenever she comes on the screen

I really like that room except for the fact there is football on the TV - If you want footy on TV you should have brown furniture and shaded floor lamps and small table in the middle with ketchup - brown sauce and salt and pepper on it - Oh and bottles of Mann's brown all over the place :)

I really like that room except for the fact there is football on the TV - If you want footy on TV you should have brown furniture and shaded floor lamps and small table in the middle with ketchup - brown sauce and salt and pepper on it - Oh and bottles of Mann's brown all over the place :)

:D

How are those Play bars powered?

I presume the only cable I can see is speaker cable.

They are mains powered. There’s a small box behind the AV unit, which you can plug up to 3 in. The cables are routed through trunking next to the skirting :) I was surprised at the length of the cables. Was expecting it to be like most devices these days where they give you half a meter at most.

The cable you can see on the left (I assume) is the Sky cabling

:D looks fine when not in photos as it’s less concentrated and it’s more of a soft glow.

At least you didn’t mention the sub
If they are the same lights I'm thinking of perhaps laying them on there back and allow the lights shine upwards would give a better more gradiant effect up the wall.

your setup looks wrong, ?? think instead of having 22 hue devices I would fix the main thing of the house!! ?

Back
Top Bottom