Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I agree on that one...

My TV is also 65" and I don't think I like to go any bigger

But them 77" OLED's do look amazing ;)

aye they do look good them massive oleds the price of them though eye watering, hoping that Sony TV will last me 10 years i guess micro led TVs might be king by then.

I kept them both by the window. I tried feed, I water (may be one time too much), but the leaves just slowly disappear....I end up putting one in the bin and then other I stuck it into the garden, which i think turned into fertiliser now instead of growing.

In theory I would've thought they are much more resilient, i mean they are essentially big trees but stuck in a small pot. I think if you put them in a bigger pot it will grow relative to the size of its roots. In reality they are the hardest thing to keep alive.

Or that i suck at gardening. Evidently the latter.

If they are so hard to keep alive then how have they survived in the wild?

Swapped my ring door bell for nest and replaced our hardwired smoke alarm which was faulty.

n6sFxmd

why did you switch to nest doorbell?

why did you switch to nest doorbell?

Better video quality, better audio and I like how when I'm in the kitchen where our google home hub is located, it'll show me whos at the door or if I've got the persons face saved it'll announce whos at the door via our other google homes/mini's

Better video quality, better audio and I like how when I'm in the kitchen where our google home hub is located, it'll show me whos at the door or if I've got the persons face saved it'll announce whos at the door via our other google homes/mini's

nice - i'm thinking of going for one but don't know if i should wait for a gen 2 now

Did the first bathroom with a coping saw for the tricky bits, this should go faster. My old corded one was rubbish.

floor.jpg

I just put down that stuff in one of my bathrooms it's great. But I got a tile looking one, wood floors look strange in a bathroom IMO.

I think it will look nice when it's done, but I agree in general it would not be my go to answer. However it is replacing a vinyl wood effect floor and at least it looks nicer than the one that was down before.

I had to match to some existing wall tiles as well, which aren't necessarily what I would pick. If I was going off-plan I'd probably do tiled floor and wall.

How do you find it compared to your previous corsair red switch mechanical keyboard? Typing and gaming.

Typing I find it nicer. It's a membrane based keyboard but the key travel is much like the Surface Book and Apple Pro keyboards. Really nice. I like the silent keys and it's easier to maintain as well.

Gaming wise I'm seeing no difference. Kind of expected though as Logitech's RF system has always been excellent for gaming in their higher end devices.

Battery life is the main thing here. I bought this keyboard ages ago, still on the same batteries, and the battery capacity still shows as 'Full' which is quite remarkable considering I bought it on September 15th.

Typing I find it nicer. It's a membrane based keyboard but the key travel is much like the Surface Book and Apple Pro keyboards. Really nice. I like the silent keys and it's easier to maintain as well.

Gaming wise I'm seeing no difference. Kind of expected though as Logitech's RF system has always been excellent for gaming in their higher end devices.

Battery life is the main thing here. I bought this keyboard ages ago, still on the same batteries, and the battery capacity still shows as 'Full' which is quite remarkable considering I bought it on September 15th.

Agreed here. The only downside I can think of is because the keycaps are made of that typical cheapy material, all my most used keys are already shiny after only 5 months or so. Ah well.

Still a great keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom