Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Got this today. Decided it was tine for a thin and light laptop after coming from a gaming laptop I never actually gamed on. 2019 model XPS 13.

I think they are amazing looking laptops! The only issue I have is the speaker placement always bugs me. So I went for the Surface Laptop 2 which is also an amazing laptop! Microsoft did a great job.

I think they are amazing looking laptops! The only issue I have is the speaker placement always bugs me. So I went for the Surface Laptop 2 which is also an amazing laptop! Microsoft did a great job.

Yes I think the speaker placement is one of the few things reviewers could criticize it for. However it doesn't bother me at all. Other than notification sounds and the odd YouTube video, the speakers wont get a lot of use. Having spent the evening on it, I'm more than happy with it. I didn't think it would feel so nice to the touch.

It 3 pairs of glasses I bought

2 for 1 offer with Varifocal lenses
and one for computer useage

What sort are the ones for computer usage?
Its about coming upto time for me to get some new ones, going to actually spend a little more for thinner lenses/coatings etc.
My eyesights so bad anyway then ive had double detached retinas ontop of it lol

My wife left 2 sets of glasses out, each about 400 euros and the dog ate both pairs. I feel your pain. I would get her lazooors but think they're still getting worse... or does that not matter?

Get her lazooors and use them to cut the dog open and get the expensive glasses back.

When done with said lazooors please attach to a shark and release into the wild. Kthxbye

psFowOrh.jpg

QCHiLNUh.jpg

A new blender to go with my healthy kick. It blew the house fuse almost instantly... I tried once more and it blew the house fuse after about 10 seconds and something inside it blew too... going back tomorrow I guess!

What sort are the ones for computer usage?
I never had computer usage glasses before so I have no idea what there going to be like..

The lenses for these are not cheap, In the picture of my receipt I posted the lenses are the 1.498 SRT EHANCE HD £119 (I got 50% off these lenses ) plus £30 for the VC SUPERCLEAN coating plus the £64 for the Frames I picked

Below is for the computer usage glasses I ordered (The Frames are wrong in this receipt as it the QS Lord frames am getting for these lenses https://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/qs-lord)
These are for intermediate distances
nTX4WCN.png

Last edited:
Only HD lenses, pfft should be 4k at least :p

Think I need to book an eye test, seem to find it harder now to focus on things close up than I used to.

I just have a pair of glasses for the computer - My eyes are 1m 200 from the screen - went to Spec savers and I held the tape measure out and they held the card you read at that distance and that was it - They are fine - no good for reading though my arms are not long enough.

Monkeyman - Do not scrimp on your eyes.

It 3 pairs of glasses I bought

2 for 1 offer with Varifocal lenses
and one for computer useage

For three pairs, including varifocals, that's cheap. I wish mine were only that much but the last pair (which I'll probably end up needing to be replaced in a few months) I had to get was just over £600 for a single pair (and that was with relatively cheap frames). When they tell you it's likely to be one price and then find that that brand of lenses doesn't go up to your prescription so have to switch to an even more expensive one ...

Back
Top Bottom