Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

They have the code on the side of them, I hope they’re not easy to order!

They tyres of keys are probably quite easy to copy if you know what you’re doing as they’re just different depth holes and there’s often only 3 or so depths that’s quite easy to see.

Winter rubber... for the summer :p

£130~ a corner delivered, juicy cashback promo.

235/40/19 x 2
255/35/19 x 2

(Slightly higher profile than the summers and wider fronts because cheaper :) )

Q4NMxUg.jpg
EAZSeNe.jpg

Winter rubber... for the summer :p

£130~ a corner delivered, juicy cashback promo.

235/40/19 x 2
255/35/19 x 2

(Slightly higher profile than the summers and wider fronts because cheaper :) )

Q4NMxUg.jpg
EAZSeNe.jpg
I put some Vredestein all season tyres on my wife's x-trail and they are amazing. The last time it snowed I went out looking for trouble and they were unstoppable.

I like new tyres :D

I have a set of winter tyres (Nokian) on steel wheels - Never put them on this year as we only had one day of snow -gone by lunchtime - They do make a hell of a difference. :)

Redecorating the lounge so standard rules apply - New Tv required.

Sad to see my old 42" PX70 panny go after nearly 13 years of great service - still a cracking picture after all this time

Said once they come in under a £1000 I'd buy myself one. £989 from Richer Sounds.

Did your TV die?

I'm still rocking a 6-year old 55" LG in the main sitting room, wanting so desperately for it to break so I can get on the 4k band-wagon. :)

yeah - OLED150 - guy in store wanted my business and agree to match the online voucher - picked up yesterday

I actually made myself the same promise too...so now whether I should go through with it. I too have a Panasonic Plasma.

Although i don't think it will fit in my C30 :p. Will have to buy online and wait for delivery at home.

Last edited:
Very reasonable that B8 at under a K.

I too want an OLED but in reality I just don't see much 4k content out there. And the fact that llike the design and PQ of my current TV, Samsung F8000. However I have my eyes on the LG C9 and Sony AG9, waiting for a deal.

My parents plasma still going strong after 11 years. Panasonic PZ85.

I too want an OLED but in reality I just don't see much 4k content out there. And the fact that llike the design and PQ of my current TV, Samsung F8000. However I have my eyes on the LG C9 and Sony AG9, waiting for a deal.

My parents plasma still going strong after 11 years. Panasonic PZ85.
I think we’re doing ok for 4K content now. Netflix, Amazon, Sky, BT and Virgin all offer 4K. Then you have gaming, 4K blu Ray. It’s not perfect, but it’s getting better quickly.

Back
Top Bottom