Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I'm not doubting the existence of the rule mate, it's fair enough.

But it's also very little effort to put it in the OP of any follow-up threads before everyone starts going all elitist on a newcomer's arse because they don't know about it again :p

So I have to click multiple links to 2 year old threads to find the rules of any of this type of thread?

My mistake, I guess.

Some posters can be real dicks about it.I took a picture of my 24 channel stage mixing desk and somebody put NO STOCK IMAGES YOU MONSTER.
It even had my carpet, table and user manual on it.
I was quite shocked that somebody thought my Samsung S3 (at the time) had taken a stock picture, it looked like a potato.

Take the mick out of SDK so he throws a tantrum?

Please explain to me the full meaning of SDK in this context, thanks :)

tumblr_lwbyo30J7G1qalg37o5_250.gif

Give the guy a break, jeez. Its hardly unreasonable to not know about a rule which isn't listed anywhere sensible is it. :p

Some posters can be real dicks about it.I took a picture of my 24 channel stage mixing desk and somebody put NO STOCK IMAGES YOU MONSTER.
I was quite shocked that somebody thought my Samsung S3 (at the time) had taken a stock picture, it looked like a potato.

Thanks guys, and yeah I have noticed. Just don't really see what the problem is. If someone had just informed rather than ridiculed me, literally nobody (including me) would have cared.

I've had a few things from Banggood. Get some great bargains.

Banggood hasn't been half bad to me. Declare expensive things cheaper than they are and once I purchased something form there with untracked shipping that never arrived and they just sent a new item, no questions asked. Pretty decent.

Quality of all their random items is what you'd expect but they also sell stuff from decent brands like Xiaomi (got my phone from them as well as the Bluetooth speaker I just posted I ordered).

What if one actually TAKE the stock image? ;)

HyfnewE.jpg

YWkeliI.jpg

lwu1d6A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom