Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
20160923_182753_zpsksvlp5qz.jpg

Got an xbox one S

Im moving out tomorrow so haven't even taken it out to gawp at the difference between that and my other xbox one :o

Last edited:
Suspended
Have you started building yours yet? Mine is all still in the bags...

I got going on it, but just couldn't get into it. Shame as it's an impressive model but building it just didn't float my boat. I prefer wooden period ships as I like the woodworking aspect of it. I've still got the fully built cockpit with extra LED flight panel lighting and the hold with extra shapeways parts in the shed. Maybe one day, but I'm on a 17th century warship again now and thoroughly enjoying myself. :D

Soldato
I got going on it, but just couldn't get into it. Shame as it's an impressive model but building it just didn't float my boat. I prefer wooden period ships as I like the woodworking aspect of it. I've still got the fully built cockpit with extra LED flight panel lighting and the hold with extra shapeways parts in the shed. Maybe one day, but I'm on a 17th century warship again now and thoroughly enjoying myself. :D

Fair point. My hesitation is that I want to do a lot more than simply knock it all together - but time to do it justice is an issue at the mo. But I'll keep collecting and it will be built :)

Soldato
Have you started building yours yet? Mine is all still in the bags...

I'm up to issue 50, although I haven't done any exterior painting yet. I have up to issue 85 already delivered, so the last few issues should arrive whilst I'm building what I've got. The underneath is pretty much all together, as is the interior. Those rattle cans are soooo small -.-

Back
Top Bottom