Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
Got to get them bits into my Yamaha and then I can get it to sound like anything I want on stage

rolandgt3kit.jpg

Soldato
More funko pops
8 random for £35.
Got 3 big ones! total result ^^
15daq9e.jpg

Got weaping angel as-well forgot to put in picture!

Last edited:
Caporegime
This or the v6 amarok but the amarok won't be discounted yet as it's not out yet. Got 6k off list and in before a 1.6k price hike end of this month.

New Hilux only sports a 2.4 engine which just isn't enough.

Booked in for a steinbauer remap already :D

Found the Amarok to be a bit pricey as well in comparison (although we went used rather than new). Aye, 2.4 for what you're hauling is probably a bit meh!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What jiggery pokery are you doing there?

It is a MIDI pickup so I can plug it into a Roland GR55 Guitar Synth and play any sound imaginable.
In my new band I'm doing quite a few acoustic based songs like Neil Young, Tom Petty, Pink Floyd etc and I'll be able to emulate some top acoustic guitars like Gibson, Guild and Martin but I will also emulate any rock guitar sound.
For a couple of songs I'm also going to have a layer of Hammond Organ under the acoustic sound so the keyboard player can get on with other parts. I already have two electrics set up the same way.

Oh...and I want a video of you playing it sounding like a sitar :D

How about helicopters, trains & gunfire?
I pee'd the band off last week, I used the Looper on it and started with a drumtrack, added a Fender Precision, added a piano and then played lead guitar over it.

Associate
This or the v6 amarok but the amarok won't be discounted yet as it's not out yet. Got 6k off list and in before a 1.6k price hike end of this month.

New Hilux only sports a 2.4 engine which just isn't enough.

Booked in for a steinbauer remap already :D

Interesting.. do you not get the 2.8 Hilux there then?
Definitely wouldn't touch the 2.4 but am looking at getting a 2.8 Hilux in the coming months.
The only thing i have heard about in the Ranger is that some people are experiencing issues with the aircon.

Associate
So I've started collecting Xmas presents
I saw a good deal on Lego Dimensions Starter set which also included the Superman Fun Pack at Smyths Toys for £55 so went for it (RRP:£90)
Think i'll also add the Jurassic World and Scooby Doo Team packs to it

29730481981_ef3522ef52_o.jpg

And so it begins...

Tea Drinker
Don
Interesting.. do you not get the 2.8 Hilux there then?
Definitely wouldn't touch the 2.4 but am looking at getting a 2.8 Hilux in the coming months.
The only thing i have heard about in the Ranger is that some people are experiencing issues with the aircon.

2.8 only exists abroad unfortunately. Toyota are running the same line as vw have done with the amarok thinking just offering a 2ltr would satisfy the market but they've relented and introduced the 3ltr v6 from the tourag / reg whatever. It will have dsg box and 0-60 in mid 7s which is pretty epic for a european pickup

Black Panther? I'm on to you!

The wheels and all the chrome are coming off to be painted black and windows tinted to suit

Soldato
Xiaomi Mi Band 2

Only had it an hour and I'm impressed with the design and functionality so far.

Looks better in person than in pics.

uZ4sHaY.jpg 944e0zm.jpg

EDIT - I changed back to clock only (as on the box) instead of clock & date as the font looks so much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom