Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

dbrand_swarm.gif

dBrand Swarm for my S8+ :cool:

Did you order direct from dBrand? that skin looks awesome and think it would look nice on my S10+

How much are those things?

Doesnt look like a cheap bit of metal!

Far too much.. Looking at my rack I probably have over £1ks worth of cams and ice screws alone! That one was about £65 with the krab. It definitely hurts when your partner drops one and you can't get it back.

Did you order direct from dBrand? that skin looks awesome and think it would look nice on my S10+

Direct yeah, takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive max. Xtremeskins and Slickwraps have some great skins too. I've ordered the camo one from Xtreme for my S10e as it's half the price of the same camo skin from dBrand. The phone isn't here yet but the skin looks and feels exactly the same as dbrand, uses the same 3M backing too. Pics when the phone arrives and is installed.

I just got one. Great gadgets. Especially like the directional lights when you need to turn.

I'm planning to ask on their own forum (if they have one) but I barely noticed the LEDs. I had sync'd a route from Strava and was expecting it to be flashing when I should be turning, but I'm fairly sure I didn't get anything. Likewise, when I cycled through a segment (I have live segments on) I just got told what my PR was, not guide to how I was doing this time? :(

Back
Top Bottom