Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Christmas prezzies to me :) An upgrade 500W spindle with ER16 collet chuck (and collets) for my mini CNC machine, and a 20W Neje laser cutter/engraver which I fit onto the bed of my Artillery X1 printer. Haven't installed the spindle yet, what I thought would be an easy job turns out to be more tricky than I'd reckoned on..

Have you got some safety glasses for lasers to protect you from the beam? That has the potential to be very dangerous.

Associate
Have you got some safety glasses for lasers to protect you from the beam? That has the potential to be very dangerous.

You're correct it is dangerous and absolutely necessary to wear protective glasses. There were some dubious quality ones supplied with the kit but I bought some decent ones at extra cost (£42 to be exact). They are OD 7+ which is excellent and also fit over my eyeglasses better that the kit ones.

Associate
IMG-20210102-105550-01.jpg

Drilly screwy things

Where from?

Need some stronger bits as I have just bought an impact driver recently, most kits are either too few or too many pieces for me but this looks perfect.

Soldato
I got my 3080 and Haribo....

Dont know what the fuss is all about

Gets his coat and runs a mile... :p

On serious note, Ive had my 3080 for sometime now, and still cant believe there is still delivery problems.

Have they determined what is at the source of this these days?

Back
Top Bottom