Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
My other timber windows in the extension about 10 years old and are fine /can tell the previous owners didn't really maintain them. Buying the right material and having it well painted beforehand helps.

My parents' house was built in 1906. The windows have had some work, of course, but they are all still the original frames etc. mostly original glass as well. They just need a bit of care. My dad restored the house from about 1990-2000, and since then he's just had to repaint them every ten years or so.

Soldato
New Dishwasher :(
IMG-20220404-123657.jpg

Associate
Fantastic little cameras, I've had some great shots with mine! Because of the size, I find I actually get more use out of it than my bigger camera.
Thats the reason why I went this small. My other option was to borrow a Nikon d810 from work and buy a 35mm lens, happy I went for this instead.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Energy prices the dishwasher can take a pause

Dark days my friend, dark days. Our cleaner helpfully put the dishwasher on last time she was here and it had about 6 items in it. I was sorely tempted to sack her on the spot! Luckily she is a really good cleaner and we hate cleaning so she got away with it this one :p

In all seriousness though, its sad when it comes to this sort of thing isn't it.

Soldato
Dark days my friend, dark days. Our cleaner helpfully put the dishwasher on last time she was here and it had about 6 items in it. I was sorely tempted to sack her on the spot! Luckily she is a really good cleaner and we hate cleaning so she got away with it this one :p

In all seriousness though, its sad when it comes to this sort of thing isn't it.
It's just back up i like sending Subliminal messages ere :D

Soldato
I've not bought cycling clothing for a good year or more, but splashed out on a new Stolen Goat jersey this week -

5AHC2Cf.jpg

Not to everyone's taste I'm sure, but they do some pretty funky coloured jerseys and are well made and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom