Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Soldato
Yeah I used something similar; I found putting on a mega speed and just tickling it made it less prone to chunking lumps of the brick off.

Cool I think I'll give it a shot

Timber windows sound nice but they need to be maintained heavily or will just rot like windows of old.

My other timber windows in the extension about 10 years old and are fine /can tell the previous owners didn't really maintain them. Buying the right material and having it well painted beforehand helps.

Yes it needs some painting, cleaning and decorating but they look better. Also I wanted improved acoustic performance living near a semi busy road.

We’re the previous owners time travellers from the regency era?:D

Weirdest thing is that they took those curtains to a new build, absolute lemons :cry:

Caporegime
Cool I think I'll give it a shot

My other timber windows in the extension about 10 years old and are fine /can tell the previous owners didn't really maintain them. Buying the right material and having it well painted beforehand helps.

Yes it needs some painting, cleaning and decorating but they look better. Also I wanted improved acoustic performance living near a semi busy road.

Weirdest thing is that they took those curtains to a new build, absolute lemons :cry:

The fact that you got shot of all the random bits of crap on the outside is fantastic. I have an irrational hatred for random defunct junk stuck to buildings. Fair play :D

Soldato
The fact that you got shot of all the random bits of crap on the outside is fantastic. I have an irrational hatred for random defunct junk stuck to buildings. Fair play :D
Yeah even the small old aerial cable on the bottom is going. I've pulled it off the inside but not the outside till I have time /inclination to fill it

Associate
20220403-230027-01.jpg

20220330-154319.jpg

Rma replaced headset because the other one started developing a fault and a used RX100 Mk5 for a upcoming vacation :)

Back
Top Bottom