Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Milky Way's what though!

Milky Way I agree with, I ate a whole multi-pack in a day last week.

Speaking of snacks, I stocked up the snack drawer today :p

The candy floss tub is now empty :cry:

Those Victoria Sponge slices are drier than the sahara, had them a few times when they don't have Mr Kiplings better stuff in.

Permabanned
Picked this beast up for £150. Mint condition. Absolute beauty of a phone. Love it. So compact and 21:9. I don't think I'll ever go back another ratio. The camera app is amazing. Like a Sony DLSR. Beefy CPU and 120hz is like butter.
Sony make great phones just need to sort their marketing out.

20221109-210617.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Picked this beast up for £150. Mint condition. Absolute beauty of a phone. Love it. So compact and 21:9. I don't think I'll ever go back another ratio. The camera app is amazing. Like a Sony DLSR. Beefy CPU and 120hz is like butter.
Sony make great phones just need to sort their marketing out.

20221109-210617.jpg

Where from?

I am looking for a travel phone (foreign sim card to hotspot off with), a good camera is definitely a plus.

Permabanned
Soldato
Back to Japan for the 3rd time, this time going to Sapporo and travelling down on bullet train to Tokyo. Planning to stop by Hakodate and Sendai en route.

Looking forward to the snow festival

Last edited:
Associate
Back to Japan for the 3rd time, this time going to Sapporo and travelling down on bullet train to Tokyo. Planning to stop by Hakodate and Sendai en route.

Looking forward to the snow festival

Did you book it all yourself? I went several years ago and loved it but used an agent who booked absolutely everything (hotels, trains etc).

Soldato
Did you book it all yourself? I went several years ago and loved it but used an agent who booked absolutely everything (hotels, trains etc).

Yeah on our own accord, as we’ve been to Japan twice we are comfortable with managing our own itinerary at this point.

The only thing is we have a connecting flight from Haneda to Sapporo but as JAL aren’t flying over Russia the flight time is longer so we only have 2 hours for the connection but I think it should be fine.

Everything else is no issue with regards to JR pass and booking accommodation etc.

Soldato
A trim router - I want to trim a profile into some skirting board around my stop tap boxing which I've also recently bought below. Any tips on using a router welcome! I bought a box of bits for it too

gdVWnlg.jpeg

Boxing in cover which I'll put skirting around- i had to multi tool out against my supply pipe...
LC8d1Pf.jpeg

New dog bed
hZuDAQg.jpeg

Some lights for a glass cabinet in my utility room, plus some plugs/sockets for it...
(apologies not the neatest photos )

MSs495o.jpeg

kweF8ib.jpeg

z3wBkVQ.jpeg

O3A47iJ.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
New car. Not quite as nice a place to be as the car it replaced but a decent cost saving all round. In remarkably good condition considering it's done 103,000 miles, also weird in that it feels bigger than the Lexus despite being about 30cm narrower.

Wing Mirrors seem to have the common CX5 fault where they stick, but the garage has agreed to resolve that.

EIQTc9o.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom