Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Six courses is 44 quid so considering The Ivy is like £10 starter + £20 main + £10 dessert, it is pretty much comparable.

I paid £55 yesterday for 4 plates split between two of us at dishoom, but I meant its not too far off the price and for the quality. Also considering how expensive most tasting restraunts are, six by nico is bang on for vfm.

Soldato
Milky Way's what though!

Milky Way I agree with, I ate a whole multi-pack in a day last week.

Speaking of snacks, I stocked up the snack drawer today :p

wLJ5LqM.jpg

The candy floss tub is now empty :cry:
That settles it then, you have no taste in sweets whatsoever, those bait and switch, false advertising 'salted caramel' twix are the worst, never in my life have been more disappointed in a product than with those twin biscuits of lies :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Fake news!

They are delicious and the salted caramel bits are small nuggets that you bite into every other bite which results in a mini flavour bomb exploding in your mouth.

I bought some for a friend while back as she is salted caramel mad and after a good verdict, decided the beta test was a success and bought them for myself thereafter.

My genius is genuinely frightening.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fake news!

They are delicious and the salted caramel bits are small nuggets that you bite into every other bite which results in a mini flavour bomb exploding in your mouth.

I bought some for a friend while back as she is salted caramel mad and after a good verdict, decided the beta test was a success and bought them for myself thereafter.

My genius is genuinely frightening.
The caramel was utterly devoid of salt when I had them, the biscuit was the salted component, are you saying otherwise? Should I perhaps try them again? I'm not sure I could stand the disappointment a second time!

Soldato
I paid £55 yesterday for 4 plates split between two of us at dishoom, but I meant its not too far off the price and for the quality. Also considering how expensive most tasting restraunts are, six by nico is bang on for vfm.

Totally agree on Six by Nico being very good value.

A half decent pub is now costing North of £80 x 2 for us.

Soldato
You're moving to Spain, do not purchase

Yeah but stuff is bloody expensive in Spain so it makes sense to buy now doesn't it?

(Ignoring the fact i already have a folding workbench for outside, along with an actual workbench in the shed)

It's actually amusing how in some areas i'm already thinning out loads of stuff and making decisions that there's no point moving furniture, cd collections etc, and then in others i'm like "buy buy buy, that'll do for Spain"

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom