Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Drill thing to make holes in other things.

ki4eiIY_d.webp

Caporegime
Crunchie bars are the worst chocolate only second to Bounty being the first worst chocolate. I am glad Bounty is no longer a part of a Celebrations box. It's like whoever invented Crunchie one day thought "can't decide between a biscuit that's too hard but oh wait I like chocolate too so let's put some half arsed chocolate on it that's too thin to be useful and too bland to be tasty".

There I said it!

Edit*
Haters can't handle truth! :cry:
Just when I thought we could be friends.

Crunchies are epic, as are Milky Way’s

Caporegime
Ah36rFy.png

Just need to find a decent hotel close to the restaurant now.

I love six by nico, incredibly cheap for what it is. Took the mother to Edinburgh and Glasgow and had great food for not much more than your slightly better than average chain.

Last edited:
Soldato
Shame about the tv. What set up are you going for with having the two subs? Are they for different rooms or are you going for some form of super home cinema experience? I'm intrigued to what difference a second sub would make. We've got sub, playbar and 2xones in the lounge which sound great. Thinking of getting a beam and mini sub to go with 2xones for the bedroom too.

I forgot to add a picture of the Sub mini, but bought one of those too.

The lounge is: Arc + 2x Symfonisk + 2x Subs

And in the office I have: 2x One + Sub Mini

Having two subs is great. There is a subtle, yet immediate, difference.

It really balanced the bass in the room and energises it much more effectively.

This means that your (typically) very focused main listening position is now very flexible, and the tonal balance doesn’t change anywhere near as dramatically.

Having come from a £2300 sub in my 2.1 setup, I would choose to have 2x average subs over 1 very good one every day of the week.

If you’re local to me on the south coast you’re very welcome to come over for a demo.

Alternatively I can do a bit of recording with some binaural mics and see if I can show the difference.

Back
Top Bottom