Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Tbh I said dairy free not vegan so it could be the lady down the roads breast milk, actually though it's soya, this is where you tell me the oestrogen levels will make me grow a pair anyway........;)
Soya for me too.
I've had it so long I do not like tea with cow teat product.
Strange how tastes change

Last edited:
Soldato
Technically paid for some wood and plastic

kzCi8P4.jpg

Soldato
Ok this may be going back to Screwfix it seems at this price point with 2x 4ah batteries there will be a compromise, didn't realise it wasn't brushless, that model is rather more expensive.
So the ebruer has a plastic gearbox
The Bosch set is similar and brushless but 1 yr guarantee where the Milwaukee has 3
Maybe with my infrequent use brushes isn't an issue.i don't know ,will think it over

IMG20230624182621.jpg

Soldato
Ok this may be going back to Screwfix it seems at this price point with 2x 4ah batteries there will be a compromise, didn't realise it wasn't brushless, that model is rather more expensive.
The Bosch set is similar and brushless but 1 yr guarantee where the Milwaukee has 3
Maybe with my infrequent use brushes isn't an issue.i don't know ,will think it over

IMG20230624182621.jpg
You forgot to open your blinds and show us your garden :(

Soldato

IMG20230624182621.jpg
Brushless is largely for quiet operation IMO. Or should I say, plenty of brushed motors will last 10+ years unless you're a tradey doing daily hours with them.

Back
Top Bottom