Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
What were the reasons you were being told you could not get it? Was this the same for all the houses around you?

I am desperate to get away from VM, but our exchange only offers speeds around 38mbps down on Openreach. No idea why they haven't upgraded around here (but suspect it is because we have no poles - all cabling is buried).

We've for years had a box in another road that allows top speeds, but all the houses in that road cannot get that speed :cry:

While we were getting 162mbps they were lucky to get 7mbps

BT Have been slower than an Ice Age to update locally, which I suspect is common elsewhere.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Upgraded the cable tidy from 3 slots to 5 slots. Now need to fgure out what the 5th cable should be :cry:

s6U2fqc.jpeg

Soldato
Upgraded the cable tidy from 3 slots to 5 slots. Now need to fgure out what the 5th cable should be :cry:

s6U2fqc.jpeg
Maybe have a cable with a female USB socket (A or C socket) on it

For me it would be a USB C socket as i have loads of USB A sockets, But i only have a few USB C sockets

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Maybe have a cable with a female USB socket (A or C socket) on it

For me it would be a USB C socket as i have loads of USB A sockets, But i only have a few USB C sockets
My case front panel has a female Type-C 3.2 gen 2 already :cool:

RgmP43Q.jpg

Think I will get a dual output wall wart and run another power cable to the 5th so I can fast charge 3 devices off the mains at once instead of the 2 there on the right currently.

Soldato
Think I will get a dual output wall wart and run another power cable to the 5th so I can fast charge 3 devices off the mains at once instead of the 2 there on the right currently.
Good idea

Just wish my two cordless shavers & my electric toothbrush were charged by USB, Little things like this drives me nuts

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Just wish my two cordless shavers & my electric toothbrush were charged by USB, Little things like this drives me nuts
There's a cable or adapter for that! I charge my Braun via USB using a cable that was a 6 quid off Amazon :D

You can no doubt find a USB cable for whatever brand your shavers are too and maybe even toothbrush.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tell me how this goes... I cant help but think it will pull itself off the wall/fence over time unless you use mahoosive fixings.

I bought my 20m version in 2018 (for £55 delivered if anyone wants to look at the inflation on it!) and it is still secure on the side of the house and works perfectly. I bought a better spray for it as the standard one is rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom