Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Why did nobody tell me about mice grip tape! Game changer for comfort and preventing wear on the plastic button surface which feels crappy over time. Put some on the keyboard too over frequent accessory keys :cool:

Pulsar Supergrip tape, £8.95 off the 'zon.

0bOq9J6.jpeg
ZsdRitl.jpeg
1NTT88K.jpeg
NRkzZj4.jpeg

Soldato
As there are some black and yellow fans, here is a fair bit of mine, just bought a plane (mid bottom right ish) ready to trim some doors ahead of some new carpet, 'scuse the mess

bq9zAc8.jpeg
hmm, i need a tree pruner on a stick and a more powerful hedge trimmer, was thinking of going stiga but the love the dewalt in this thread is making me re-consider?

Something like this set would be perfect, but it adds ~150-200 by the time you've bought a couple of batteries and a charger so want to make sure i buy the right system. Atm i have bosch 18v green stuff and it's...fine.

Associate
Why did nobody tell me about mice grip tape! Game changer for comfort and preventing wear on the plastic button surface which feels crappy over time. Put some on the keyboard too over frequent accessory keys :cool:

Pulsar Supergrip tape, £8.95 off the 'zon.

0bOq9J6.jpeg
ZsdRitl.jpeg
1NTT88K.jpeg
NRkzZj4.jpeg
no. no no no.

no.
I have never seen this stuff before and cannot make up my mind what I think about it, I find myself agreeing with both these posts when i read them :cry:

Soldato
I have never seen this stuff before and cannot make up my mind what I think about it, I find myself agreeing with both these posts when i read them :cry:

IqHgRyr.jpeg

The mx master 3 on the right is 3 years old and used a hell of a lot. The amount of shine is all but imperceptible when you're really looking for it and it still feels exactly the same. I don't see why you'd messaged around with this stuff.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Age of the mouse has no relevance, it's how often it's used on a daily basis that dictates levels of wear. I WFH, Game and use the mouse for my professional job too at least 5 days a week for most of the entire day so can see some button wear on the plastic surface within a year or two. Also Logitech's mouse plastic quality is nowhere near some third parties and it wears faster than others. I know because I own 3 MX Master 3 mice as well as had their G9000 series (2 of them prior) and also test a bunch of other gaming mice not Logitech and they're much better materials like Magnesium Alloy etc.

It improves grip and feel of the buttons so ultimately the primary gain is that if we ignore anything else.

As for looks, who cares? The buttons are under the fingers at all times and when not in use you're not at the desk anyway. I don't care if ghosts look at my mouse when I'm away and go "boooo".

Last edited:
Soldato
Age of the mouse has no relevance, it's how often it's used on a daily basis that dictates levels of wear. I WFH, Game and use the mouse for my professional job too at least 5 days a week for most of the entire day so can see some button wear on the plastic surface within a year or two.

It improves grip and feel of the buttons so ultimately the primary gain is that if we ignore anything else.

As for looks, who cares? The buttons are under the fingers at all times and when not in use you're not at the desk anyway. I don't care if ghosts look at my mouse when I'm away and go "boooo".

Just asking for a friend, who wondered if they did a Boob version for his mouse :D

Back
Top Bottom