Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Did someone say black and yellow?

HtbtjiM.png

Finally treated myself to a decent man(ometer)!

Surely if that's .Bar, it'll pull it straight off :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Soldato
Age of the mouse has no relevance, it's how often it's used on a daily basis that dictates levels of wear. I WFH, Game and use the mouse for my professional job too at least 5 days a week for most of the entire day so can see some button wear on the plastic surface within a year or two. Also Logitech's mouse plastic quality is nowhere near some third parties and it wears faster than others. I know because I own 3 MX Master 3 mice as well as had their G9000 series (2 of them prior) and also test a bunch of other gaming mice not Logitech and they're much better materials like Magnesium Alloy etc.

It improves grip and feel of the buttons so ultimately the primary gain is that if we ignore anything else.

As for looks, who cares? The buttons are under the fingers at all times and when not in use you're not at the desk anyway. I don't care if ghosts look at my mouse when I'm away and go "boooo".

I have used my mx master on average 5 days a week 10 hours a day, it hasn't just been sat there. The button feels identical to a new one (I've since bought another that I use at work).

The tape looks stupid and adds a weird lump to the middle of the buttons. But you do you

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Like I said, I've bought 3 MX Master 3 (since launch), the latest being the 3S which has plastic finish that wears faster than the previous non S models, so each generation Logitech is reducing the overall longevity of the plastic and this has always been the case with Logitech.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Changi airport is so nice.

Not so much when I gave myself 10hrs there on the last day (flight at 11pm, got there at midday), then accidentally went through immigration after baggage drop and they refuse to let me come out to the Jewel....during the pandemic when everything was shut, no butterfly garden, no free cinema, 95% of stores are closed.

I sat down looking at a rather empty tarmac for the next 6hrs until it got dark then moved to a lounge.

Soldato
Not so much when I gave myself 10hrs there on the last day (flight at 11pm, got there at midday), then accidentally went through immigration after baggage drop and they refuse to let me come out to the Jewel....during the pandemic when everything was shut, no butterfly garden, no free cinema, 95% of stores are closed.

I sat down looking at a rather empty tarmac for the next 6hrs until it got dark then moved to a lounge.

That's a real shame, I made sure I had time for all the nice stuff, but it was pre-pandemic and I wandered around in awe of it being an actual airport. I usually go to the lounge but skipped it altogether. I must go back.

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Did someone say black and yellow?

HtbtjiM.png

Finally treated myself to a decent man(ometer)!
Interesting. Don’t think I’ve seen any doctor use a ‘manual’ blood pressure monitor like this for 10 years +.
All seem to use machines now.
Any reason you went this route?
Remember the old ones in a big long metal case actually had the mercury strip ! Always wanted to see it hit the top :p

Back
Top Bottom