Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Don
Interesting. Don’t think I’ve seen any doctor use a ‘manual’ blood pressure monitor like this for 10 years +.
All seem to use machines now.
Any reason you went this route?
Remember the old ones in a big long metal case actually had the mercury strip ! Always wanted to see it hit the top :p

We use a portable Zoll X-series patient monitor in the ambulance, but it's an exam requirement to demonstrate knowledge of the Ye olde ways and it's incredibly cathartic :)

Soldato
Back to the 5 star hotel cunningly attached to a home bargains and a few yards to Aldi and Waitrose......yay wine time.........

IMG20240621202856.jpg

Soldato
Looks like a nice keyboard :p

You tossed it after a week? Brother, it takes around a month to rebuild muscle memory. I was the same when I swapped from flat keys to low profile mechanical.

And I wish you'd told me you were selling cause I would've punted for it at £70.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LiE
Associate
Zoll X-series
Miss using them from my WMAS days. Crackin' bits of kit. Only 2 criticisms of them: the ink rubs off the buttons quite quick and the location of the printer....paperjam central!

We use Corpuls 3s up here. They are utter, utter, crap.

I still like to use a sphygmomanometer now and again. Don't get the chance very often.

Last edited:
Soldato
More for Team Yellow! Didn't really need one, but I've been wanting one for ages to make certain jobs easier.

2T4raq7l.jpeg

Epzvm70.jpeg

Already used it to remove the hedge at the front and remove some branches. Will chop your fingers off if not careful!
I'd be interested to hear how you get on with this as I've been eyeing one up myself for quite a while.

Soldato
We use a portable Zoll X-series patient monitor in the ambulance, but it's an exam requirement to demonstrate knowledge of the Ye olde ways and it's incredibly cathartic :)

Same with VW, who made me sit exams to ensure I knew how to use prehistoric measuring equipment, they state that I would never use anyway :eek:

Soldato
It does look smart.
My Panasonic Combination Microwave oven is 10 years old and I'm surprised it's still going. It's certainly not had an easy life.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haha, yeah I do like the look of it. Was £90 from argos discounted from £105. :)

Should last me awhile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom