Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a few more from my purchase a few days ago, far better then i thought they would be and very good read.

decided to stick to batman for now but from what ive heard Deadpool seems to be somthing i would enjoy from the Marvel universe.

edit: also worth mentioning my year one is currently a misprint so i have the first 3rd of the book twice in different sections, need to take it back as i cant see it being any more valuble then a correct version

Gentlemen~

Gentlemen~ it's that time of the month again. ;)

What could be in this small but innocent looking box? (Why a box too?)

2013-07-24%2013.18.21.jpg

Well, something like this! A full graphic T-Shirt by Cospa for the series Love Live School Idol Project, showing all the girls. :D

2013-07-24%2013.29.33.jpg

To be honest, this T-Shirt is a little "too much" for even my tastes but I still wanted it anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Come on IronWarrior you can do better than that! :p

I could and there is something I have in mind, but it's £80 and I don't want to spend that much just for this topic. lol

How much import do you pay on this stuff? Must cost you a fortune.

I been lucky so far with my last two purchases, no customs charge. I moved homes just a month ago and at my old address I was getting charged about £18 to £23 per parcel for custom charges. The biggest custom charges I ever had was £30+ and £44+ and that was my first two purchases I ever made, I used EMS which is like the fastest shipping available. Since then.. I always use SAL registered, it's slower shipping but it avoids going through Customs a lot, sometimes I had parcels arrive within 3 days of shipping, sometimes it takes 2 weeks. Custom charges is always a hit and miss thing.

Last edited:
That A2DP reciever looks right handy - got a link?

Are they really as good as directly wired?

If you want to try new buds - RHA MA350 from amazon, I'm deeply impressed by these and they're only 30quid. Work awesomely with my GS3, I'm literally blown away by the wolfson DAC and PowerAmp with these.

This is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161018070363?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

If there is a sonic difference then it's very hard to tell. I played FLAC music to compare side by side both through headphones and speakers to compare.

I don't need new buds though, got Vsonic GR07 MKII already :p Those Noontec ones were sent for review!

I've opened mine up to see what bluetooth/audio chip is inside:
20130724_191526_HDR.jpg

This is the A2DP/EDR chp in question, for electronics buffs: http://www.szriley.com/DownLoadFile/OVC3860.pdf

Would also be interested in this for in car use... Will it run while charging?

Just checked to confirm and the charging LED turns on when plugged in and bluetooth connected to a phone so yes it seems so :) A friend uses one of these (a slimmer model) in his Focus ST, I wondered how he was playing music from his phone since his car doesn't have Bluetooth... Opened the glovebox and there it was :D His is also very good quality.

I'd be wary of others on eBay though, some are revision 1, you only know this by opening it up and looking at the rev number on the PCB. Mine is Rev 2.0. I think Rev 1 had issues like random clicking when using short pause audio (satnav) and distance issues. I checked out the distance on mine and was able to play music at a distance of 10 metres through 1.5 walls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom