Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
{SAS} TB Can you give me some input on that lens. I am thinking of a 300 for my Nikon D80.

Would be interested to see some photos etc. (perhaps in the photo section) of this lens) and your opinion on it.

Thanks

In a word, disappointing, to the point that its going back :(

The picture quality wasn't that great at all
The AF was hit and miss if it actually worked
The motor was very noisy, and slow
The macro switch was very stiff and temperamental
The focus ring was stiff and clunky
The macro function was very disappointing

I know it is a cheap / low end lens, but still, it was very very poor

Ive opted for a refund rather than a replacement as I think im gonna be enjoying my 10-20mm :D

Nikon? Bleurgh! :D

I've seen your post in the gear thread in Photos so I'll look in there for photos soon. :)

Lol, :P - I'll do that i think im gonna like this lens :)

Last edited:
I bought a windscreen mount and fitted it in the bottom left hand corner. Didn't block any windscreen vision and was so bloody big it only took a quick glance, it was great.

That was on the first go, but afterwards it was always lower, the only thing it blocked was easy access to the glove box :) - Brilliant mount for £22. - I kept it for when I get an iPad again.

mmm ... how about an iPad mini ?

My American Soda order arrived earlier.

12 cans of Mountain Dew
Small tray of Red Vines
3 Tootsie Rolls
1 bag Cheetos Crunchy Flaming Hot
1 Box Twinkies
1 box Hello Panda (for my girlfriend)

1073700_10153021357775142_937823181_o.jpg

A friend uses one of these (a slimmer model) in his Focus ST, I wondered how he was playing music from his phone since his car doesn't have Bluetooth... Opened the glovebox and there it was :D His is also very good quality.

Does this chap have a 3.5 mm audio jack in his car? Mine doesn't have the 3.5mm jack, or usb. Just a radio. I'm wondering if it's possible to use this somehow, particularly considering the price!!

Does this chap have a 3.5 mm audio jack in his car? Mine doesn't have the 3.5mm jack, or usb. Just a radio. I'm wondering if it's possible to use this somehow, particularly considering the price!!

His ST has the Sony factory stereo and the 3.5mm audio in jack is in the glovebox (white socket left of the centre top where the glovebox lid closes). It totally does not look like a line in socket but it is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom