Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick video of using the Leap Motion in a program called flocking.

Some programs work very well with it while other struggle. I personally think the response time is too high on some programs, as it picks up every minute movement of my fingers. Hopefully, as patches are released daily, it will improve. What I don't like is that when you use a finger for programs, it picks up your other fingers when you clench your hand, albeit very rarely.

[noparse]
[/noparse]

Some programs work very well with it while other struggle. I personally think the response time is too high on some programs, as it picks up every minute movement of my fingers. Hopefully, as patches are released daily, it will improve. What I don't like is that when you use a finger for programs, it picks up your other fingers when you clench your hand, albeit very rarely.
Looks cool, but what's the point?

Got these at SDCC, plus a shed load of other things

3g4b.jpg

706i.jpg

rhode_1.jpg

Rode Shotgun mic - It's mainly going to be used for interview format videos but it's also good for isolating what's in front for other stuff too and removing camera noise when pressing buttons/adjusting grip and lens AF etc. Rough sample video here.

rhode_1.jpg

Rode Shotgun mic - It's mainly going to be used for interview format videos but it's also good for isolating what's in front for other stuff too and removing camera noise when pressing buttons/adjusting grip and lens AF etc. Rough sample video here.
I got one of those recently myself, not sure how but the sound doesn't seem right for me (maybe it's my setup) - tried recording some guitar work using my D600 & one of those (didn't have much success & sounded not much better than my phones sound recorder...) - need to spend some time on it me thinks.

I don't know what the D600 is like for offering sound control but I assume there are manual levels control for when you use an external mic?

mrk, can I ask what you need this stuff for? I thought your job had nothing to do with photography? I understand it's a sideline but you seem to spend thousands of pounds on it.

Hi, my day job is IT based yes. Outside of that I do contract work within photography and also shoot weddings/events. I have a few big jobs coming up in Vegas/Canada over the next 6-7 months and I've also started reviewing for a tech site.

My camera keeps me busier than the day job.

Hi, my day job is IT based yes. Outside of that I do contract work within photography and also shoot weddings/events. I have a few big jobs coming up in Vegas/Canada over the next 6-7 months and I've also started reviewing for a tech site.

My camera keeps me busier than the day job.

Ah I see, very nice! Man, I'd love to get paid to take photos in Canada.

I thoughts it isn't for sale until 29th?

Would it be worth while getting one if I only have Win 7 PC and iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom