Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new car cleaning products :)

2013-07-26%2020.45.11%20%281%29.jpg

Noticed the straps in the watch thread, bloody lovely strap indeed, i would imagine it has the feel of quality it certainly has in its appearance?

What was the cost if you don't mind me asking?

It feels like a quality thing yeah but only time will tell how it ages as it's some new leather material from Hirsch, supposedly it dries quicker and doesn't absorb water into the padding the same way normal straps do. I should be able to just wash it with soapy water from time to time and that be that. It was £29.99 from Goldsmiths. Available on eBay for £22 but not in my colour. Most other places online are £31/£33/£28 etc.

/Mark :D

It feels like a quality thing yeah but only time will tell how it ages as it's some new leather material from Hirsch, supposedly it dries quicker and doesn't absorb water into the padding the same way normal straps do. I should be able to just wash it with soapy water from time to time and that be that. It was £29.99 from Goldsmiths. Available on eBay for £22 but not in my colour. Most other places online are £31/£33/£28 etc.

/Mark :D

Quite liking the black/red stitch for my Tissot, might have a trip to my local goldsmiths.

Black cab? I don't think you're able to do that in the game world!

Vox, if you do be quick, tickets go quickly once they're available. I think they became available today.

There's loads of videos on the tube:

Black cab? I don't think you're able to do that in the game world!

How about stealing a car then ? :D (which conveniently is the one you parked there earlier, just pretend you are stealing it.)

I am just curious as to what rules are there in terms of transport.

Can I bring a skateboard.

Can I bring a baseball bat?

Or do the survivors have to stay in groups and get from A to B ?

Everything is explained in the Zombie FAQS in the link I posted :p You can't just grab a car or whatever as you have to run/walk around to find the clues to the next section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom