Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says nothing about transport.

and it seems I can bring water balloons. :D

This is a definite no. So, no nerf guns, latex swords, frying pans, cosmic death rays, throwing stars or cutlasses etc. Sorry guys, but if you bring anything that might be construed as a weapon by Her Majesty's finest, we will have to confiscate them at the start.

Nothing really special bought this month but bought one of these the other day, Jawbone UP fitness/lifestyle bracelet. As i like my gadgets, thought id get one of these as one of the lads that works for me has one and explained what it does ie keeps a track of your daily activities ie walking and sleeping and can set you goals. Also keeps a track of the food you eat as well, its compatible with iphone and android phones, have the app on my s3 and so far i like it a lot.

Can also add people so you can track their progress and have a bit of friendly competition.

One thing i do like about it is if you are sat down for a specified amount of mins, i have mine set to 15mins...the bracelet vibrates on your wrist to let you know that its time to get your fat lazy arse up and walk round a bit:p

Can read more here: https://jawbone.com/up. If anyone is interested in getting one or wanting to know more about it:)

Sounds good, but then I thought about it... what's the benefit of having a £100 bracelet over a few simple apps on your phone?

Dont know:p, i suppose with the bracelet it just keeps a track of what you do rather than having an app that needs to be running in the background etc.

Its pretty easy to use, just synch the bracelet twice a day to your phone and let it upload the info...job done. Lasts for about 10 days before needing a charge and is charged by using a usb port, comes with the cable and adaptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom