Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but this thing is the ugliest piece of computing hardware I've ever seen. Presumably it has about 30 seconds of battery life at full tilt?

Its so ugly and massive that i dont think i would want to take it out of the house anyway to be fair ;)

Sorry but this thing is the ugliest piece of computing hardware I've ever seen. Presumably it has about 30 seconds of battery life at full tilt?

No it will last around an hour at full chat assuming it can actually run both GPU and CPU flat out on the battery alone (some laptops don't allow this).

General use will see anywhere up to three hours thanks to a very power efficient processor and switchable graphics.

Gaming laptops now are a lot better than they ever used to be.

Looks are subjective but I have never had an issue with Alienware laptops. I have always felt they were function over form (they generally have very good cooling - M14x aside).

Very nice, have fun! Me and the fiance went 3 years ago for 7 nights and had an amazing time.

I recommened doing the open top Grey line bus tours, we done Brooklyn day, Harlem day, Brooklyn/Manhattan night, it was surprisingly good.

Last edited:
Very nice, have fun! Me and the fiance went 3 years ago for 7 nights and had an amazing time.

I recommened doing the open top Grey line bus tours, we done Brooklyn day, Harlem day, Brooklyn/Manhattan night, it was surprisingly good.

Thanks for the recommendation :) - I plan on booking a couple of bits up. Chicago - Broadway being one of them :)

I stayed in that hotel when I was in New York a couple of years ago. It was a small single room, but very comfortable and in a great location.
I would certainly stay there again :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence :) - I've booked a queen size bed!

Location is the main thing, its just 2 blocks from Central park, walking distance from 5th avenue etc...and obviously being located in Times Square its right in the heart of things. Planning on doing lots of walking and seeing lots of things.

Absolutely BUZZING for it :D

No idea on the hotel, but the location is very good indeed on that :)

Yep! Also fortunately I work with a lot of Americans so I've had lots of recommendations on things to do, and been speaking with someone in our New York office who has given me some brilliant websites to finding things like live music for the evenings (which we'll both enjoy) and whats good value for money and whats a rip off etc. Best bit...is she doesn't know, all she knows is that she needs her passport.

Have you been Jez? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom