Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than I expected for the money, I didn't actually intend to buy a lamp but it looked nice and was cheap.

Didn't come with a bulb and it only takes low wattage CFL/LED ones though (9w max iirc). So that will add £5-10 to the price.

Better than I expected for the money, I didn't actually intend to buy a lamp but it looked nice and was cheap.

Didn't come with a bulb and it only takes low wattage CFL/LED ones though (9w max iirc). So that will add £5-10 to the price.

My plan is to use it for getting a bit of extra light in to the nooks and crannies when doing laptop repairs. A 9w LED should be good enough for that.

The only decision to make now is whether to go for your blue, the green or the coral. Ummm.

I've bought so much over the past six months, but never posted anything up on the thread, more of a lurker to be honest.

So anyway, I thought it was about time I started posting stuff up.

This arrived today .....

Lowepro SlingShot 102AW Photo Sling Pack for my DSLR, Lenses, Compact Camera, pretty much my whole photography setup.

Not used it out in the field yet but it certainly seems to cater for all my needs, first impressions are very positive!

P1010985.jpg

Very nice. Can I ask how much it was and where you got it from? Also, do they have other colours?

Out of interest, what qualifies that as 'very nice'? Just looks like a boggo lamp to me?

On the Cosimo debate, I'm surprised he said that about the zombie game, but then I completely disagree that space and planes are the preserve of 12 year old boys. Unless NASA is now run by children? It's a big boys' topic really.

Last edited:
How's the Supple Leopard book? I've had all manner of issues with my ankles and knees, something like that looks really interesting.

It really is good. Especially if you do any kind of exercise. There's a chapter on knees and another on ankles. To do most of the fixes you will need to invest in some mobility tools: lacrosse ball, bands, foam roller etc.

A plant:

[]http://i.imgur.com/8JGYtbS.jpg[/IMG]

Friend of mine did 2.8 hours later last year, she had a great time.

At my old workplace we had plants by all desks. I liked it, you could poke your head between the leaves and pretend you were in a jungle, maybe throw poo at a colleague but if that's too messy then rolled up paper balls.

Sadly they attracted bugs! I want a desk plant that doesn't attract bugs but also looks cool and gives that jungle feeling.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saved!

Last edited:
Thanks :) Got it at a good price as well as they seem very scarce now. £699 new from Richersounds.

I was skeptical about all these "smart TV" features, but some are actually pretty good. I thought they would be tacked on, slow apps, but iPlayer and Youtube are very nice indeed. Access to Dailymotion, Vimeo and Break are also a nice bonus.

Using the settings from HDTVTest (apart from Colour Mgmt and White Balance as I heard they vary a lot per set). Difficult to get a good idea of PQ though as its very sunny at the minute. Unfortunately this is the only location I can put the TV, so it will always have reflections during the day.

It really is good. Especially if you do any kind of exercise. There's a chapter on knees and another on ankles. To do most of the fixes you will need to invest in some mobility tools: lacrosse ball, bands, foam roller etc.

Cool, yeah I do a lot of running and football, and it's taking its toll. My ankle mobility is hopeless and really affects my squatting. I'll have to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom