Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its big

260sp36.jpg

I like how the mexican winner is called german sanchez :D

Real men like plans

I'm drawing some plans for work just now. Overtime on a sunday, day of rest my arse! :p

I've bought so much over the past six months, but never posted anything up on the thread, more of a lurker to be honest.

So anyway, I thought it was about time I started posting stuff up.

This arrived today .....

Lowepro SlingShot 102AW Photo Sling Pack for my DSLR, Lenses, Compact Camera, pretty much my whole photography setup.

Not used it out in the field yet but it certainly seems to cater for all my needs, first impressions are very positive!

P1010985.jpg

Yes they are very good bags,had a 100 aw when i first started photography,had 4 different bags since then and have got the same as you now,never got on with the other bags and gone back to the slingshot which ill keep until it falls apart,got 5 lens,camera,flashgun ect in mine and is very comfy to wear whilst walking.

Get the yammy if a good price...Never buy expensive when just learning...|No need:)

I am going to think about it some more.

My head tells me just to buy a Yamaha, it sounds good, it felt good and it looks great too. My heart just wants a Taylor and I know it is a terrible thing to do, buying on a brand, not the feel. I mean who am I going to brag to having a Taylor/Martin/Gibson anyway if I suck at playing. There is no point.

I mean if i am as good as Pete Towsend then I can play a song out of a £300 or £3,000 and still sound great. Like I can take a photo with a £300 and a £3,000 camera so a lot of the time it doesn't bother me in the slightest most days what what camera I have in my hand. I learned photography with a £120 camera so perhaps I should do the same with Guitar. No point spending all that money when I am going to suck at it, rather suck with more money in my pocket. Can always trade in the Yamaha when I am more competent.

Last edited:

new TV :D

Been after a decent tv for a while, since I can't go on forever using my pc monitor to chill out.

Panasonic B6b, managed to get it for £250. It's not full HD, but it is only used for watching SD content and playing some xbox. so I'm pretty happy with it!

I fully expect people to say I should've bought full HD, maybe a better panel. But to be honest, I'm completely tired of strenuously searching for months to find the best tv, then finding the best deal and then thinking about it. I've now since learned to just find something I'm happy with, and just buy it.

Last edited:
Man, we're getting near that time of year when the torch thread starts picking up posts. As much as i love the summer heat, i LOVE winter 100 times more. Crisp cold days, lovely warm houses, massively oversized jackets, stars and torches so bright Stevie Wonder would ask you to stop shining it in his face.

Ooh! Quite jealous of you there, I've heard Krakow is lovely... Really need to visit at some point :(

kd

I've never been before - it's a surprise (8th) wedding anniversary gift for my OH :D (so please don't mention this on FB Ahleckz)

Just a quick question to those who have been - I've noticed a few websites referring to the old Polish currency of the złoty. Obviously now they're part of the Euro so is the Euro widely accepted? Or should I tranfer some funds onto złoty?

// Edit -I'm taking my new camera with me KD so I hope for some constructive criticism on my pictures from you :p

Last edited:
Sonea Fifer

I went to Krakow in June for my stag do, it is a great place to go and the food there is fantastic I would recommend go to a place called pod wawelem just south of the main square and we all use złoty. I can't recommend anything else as it was a stag do it wont be suitable for your wedding anniversary

Phone up to check they have one in first^!

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/photos/things/2.8hrs.jpg

[url]http://8hourslater.com/how-to-play[/url]

I'm in! Going with a couple mates, lots of running around I hear.. No problem.[/QUOTE]

Whilst the idea seems fun, the reality is very different.

You end up waiting around whilst the group in front do what they need to do, turns into a lot of queuing then a bit of running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom