Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lame I paid full price for PS3 version :(

And this is why I love couponing :).

When I bought Black Ops 2 I basically got it for £26 from Tesco along with £10 of clubcard vouchers. I then saved the vouchers and used them on GTA V. So I'd be getting £80 of games for £50.

I just have to go cancel my pre-order at GAME now.

Have you had a look at the Sigma guitars? they are pretty much Martin replicas.

After a lot of pondering, I bought myself a Seagull S6 to learn with and I absolutely love it. If I had known about the Sigma's then, I may have chosen differently though.

The S6 is a good choice of guitar. I've had one for over 10 years and for the price it is an excellent instrument.

I love mine and am going to have to lavish some money on it soon - it needs a full re-fret.

Have you had a look at the Sigma guitars? they are pretty much Martin replicas.

After a lot of pondering, I bought myself a Seagull S6 to learn with and I absolutely love it. If I had known about the Sigma's then, I may have chosen differently though.

I looked at them as I remember someone here bought a solid mahogany one for like £300?!

The bit I am stuck on is this catch 22 situation where I cannot play so can't say "this feel good" when I pick it up. I think I need to learn the intro to a couple of song off my heart in order to play that on all the guitars I try. Otherwise I am just picking them up and putting them down again.

The other board I had had stupid moulded in fins which don't do anything except get wrecked when you ride on a cable and hit obstacles :( Sold it for cheap to a mate, bought:

photo3_zps7e3a7bc9.jpg

photo4_zps80bec0ca.jpg

Can't wait to get out on it on Wednesday.

I looked at them as I remember someone here bought a solid mahogany one for like £300?!

The bit I am stuck on is this catch 22 situation where I cannot play so can't say "this feel good" when I pick it up. I think I need to learn the intro to a couple of song off my heart in order to play that on all the guitars I try. Otherwise I am just picking them up and putting them down again.

Email me in trust to my gmail address.

Last edited:
Had a busy month this month!

My favourite purchase this month...

LG 47LA660V 3D Smart telly.
9400289298_50b80ccc39_b.jpg

Smart is the future, i can play a youtube video off my galaxy S4 (also bought this month) and it streams automatically onto the tv :D

Also bought this month -

Samsung Galaxy S4
Sigma 10-20mm lens for my 60D
And being delivered this morning is my new Canon 24-105 F4L IS lens

You obviously need a new TV, the Youtube app works fine on my Samsung TV along with with Galaxy Nexus.

It's a well known issue, google it. Millions of comments.

It's fine for very short videos anything longer than about 2mina, then it starts playing a few seconds of audible, then the corresponding image with no sound, rinse and repeate. Yet netflix etc work flawlessly and it's nothing to do with buffering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom