Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1074480_10153035780105142_775531007_o.jpg

I've never been before - it's a surprise (8th) wedding anniversary gift for my OH :D (so please don't mention this on FB Ahleckz)

Just a quick question to those who have been - I've noticed a few websites referring to the old Polish currency of the złoty. Obviously now they're part of the Euro so is the Euro widely accepted? Or should I tranfer some funds onto złoty?

// Edit -I'm taking my new camera with me KD so I hope for some constructive criticism on my pictures from you :p

Yup, I've heard it's supposed to be a great place for photos as a city. One of the main reasons I want to go actually.

kd

It's a good few years since I went to Krakow but I remember Demmers Tea House. They had a couple of branches but we visited the one near the castle a couple of times - mainly as it was sub zero most of the time we were there! Had a huge range of tea and it was super cheap.

rps20130729_133620_223.jpg

Couldn't resist the smell. The promo code you get on the inside of the box unlocks some special content on the 007 website. The content is a bunch of arse.

rps20130729_140345_761.jpg

The brown Adidas ones these will replace were extremely comfortable for several months but now they've become uncomfortable and cause aches when walking for long periods. Shame as they were really nice style. Gone back to shoe brand of choice, these are so light. Also I hate laces done up in this V config, wtf is up with that...

I am going to think about it some more.

My head tells me just to buy a Yamaha, it sounds good, it felt good and it looks great too. My heart just wants a Taylor and I know it is a terrible thing to do, buying on a brand, not the feel. I mean who am I going to brag to having a Taylor/Martin/Gibson anyway if I suck at playing. There is no point.

I mean if i am as good as Pete Towsend then I can play a song out of a £300 or £3,000 and still sound great. Like I can take a photo with a £300 and a £3,000 camera so a lot of the time it doesn't bother me in the slightest most days what what camera I have in my hand. I learned photography with a £120 camera so perhaps I should do the same with Guitar. No point spending all that money when I am going to suck at it, rather suck with more money in my pocket. Can always trade in the Yamaha when I am more competent.

Have you had a look at the Sigma guitars? they are pretty much Martin replicas.

After a lot of pondering, I bought myself a Seagull S6 to learn with and I absolutely love it. If I had known about the Sigma's then, I may have chosen differently though.

how would you describe the scent? is it the shaken or stirred edition?

How do I know which edition it is? They had one in a blue bottle but I liked the smell of the black one and didn't bother (read: forgot) to check the the blue. The blue one is named Ocean Royale.

Description of the black is:
James Bond 007 is a essentially masculine, distinguished and modern fragrance with notes of fresh apples, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, lavender, coumarin and moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom