Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I bought this for £10.

r2-unit.jpg

Caporegime
My friend was trading it to GAME for his PS4, they offered him £80 for it, so I said he could have my 360S (which they will give him £70 for) plus £10.

Seemed criminal to let it go for such an amount. It's mint as well, he hardly plays/played on it.

Last edited:
Associate
A few deliveries the past day or so. Two duvets, I have hidden the Star Wars one and I will surprise my wife with it, also a purple normal duvet cover set. Some desigual stuff for my wife it was cheap on amazon and that is the reason I think I have got the wrong sizes. She is an xs from them and I got medium and a small thing. I forgot to check the stuff she had for the sizes also the other sizes where not on offer.

Associate
Sorry that this is a screen dump, rather than a photo, but it's software bought and downloaded, so no packages or boxes to photograph.

It's Lochmaster, software for laying out veroboards, much better than graph paper, a pencil and an eraser.

2zjhli0.jpg

Caporegime
FxOdvXe.jpg

New table and chairs. The table is solid Oak and the chairs are 'leatherette'

Ebay ftw!

Also before anyone says the table is too big that chest of draws on the left isn't staying there and I've cleared out around it now so it has plenty of room :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom