Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
F1 2013 DLC :)

Capture-3.jpg

Looking forward to driving the classic F1 cars when I get home, should be fun.

Soldato
Can you explain in detail what I'm looking at here? Is binoculars or a telescope better for beginning astronomy?

I use the Mobile Observatory app for live view, really helps in finding objects pretty fast and is very accurate when you have GPS on, lots of info is at hand with tonights best etc.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kreappdev.astroid&hl=en

Bins are great for starting out and go together well even if you have a scope, i really like the Field of view you get with Bins over a scope, keep away from really cheap telescopes and put the money towards a good set of bins.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just picked these up from the bike shop:

1380891990_img_0984.jpg

Well impressed with them. Removable waterproof and thermal liner (can take both out separately and just use the waterproof if it's raining but warm or whatever). They've ordered the matching jacket for me which zips to the trousers.

Just need some boots now for the winter. My feet got soaked on my last rainy ride. Last year they were fine :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Hehe, got those in NYC at the M&M world in Times Square, they cost a fortune for what they are but I like them so they are worth the money, next time I go back I'll pick up two more in different colours and gradually build up the set.

What is it with M&M World?

Every time I walk past the one in London it's absolutely rammed, just don't get it!

Caporegime
What is it with M&M World?

Every time I walk past the one in London it's absolutely rammed, just don't get it!

M&M's are awesome?

What more reason do you need? :p

Plus the walls of M&M's and getting pick and mix bags of flavours not available in this country were what we enjoyed in there.

Full of cheap crappy merchandise though. But the cushions seemed the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom