Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Skoda Octavia vRS Estate.

10495800324_aba000ecf8_z.jpg
Manufacturers are still fitting CS2s from new? Wow.

Looks nice :) Post this in Motors!

I really like the new Octavia. I've only seen three estate versions. All were white and two were VRS ones.

They make my MK2 Octavia hatch seem very dull indeed. I can't really complain though as I got it for nothing.

@Shimmyhill - Welcome to the world of RC helicopters. I had one of those myself for a while, though I could already fly by the time the mSR came out. At 10 seconds you did well. I started on a Walkera 4#3 and crashed into the sofa in under 2 seconds. Fortunately it didn't break and I learnt to hover it in a couple of days.

meh the above skoda made me go look on ebay at octavia's. Just a shame I find the interior none inviting and still a little basic compared the the Superb which I owned new in 2010.

I'd personally never buy new with that sort of budget to be honest. You can get the same amount of car for half as much if you buy used. Or if you wanted to be extravagant you could get a 2 year old S4 Avant with a 4.2l V8 for that kind of money :p Plus if you get a new car you have to be the one to put that first dent and scratch in it, which will feel terrible. :rolleyes:

I must admit that is a very tidy looking car. My favourite bit (weirdly) is that steering wheel. I also really like the re-designed front end, it actually looks like some thought went into it this time. Really mean looking. :D

Last edited:
I don't see how they can refuse support as long as you use boot camp. Which is an apple product that lets you dual boot with windows...

You can't use boot camp on a non-Mac. Plus the EULA states that OSX should only be used on Apple hardware. As long as you don't pirate the OS there is nothing Apple can do apart from refuse support.

Just makes me laugh when people say using an OS on non-Apple hardware, which is pretty much the exact same hardware in a regular PC, is illegal.

I'd personally never buy new with that sort of budget to be honest. You can get the same amount of car for half as much if you buy used. Or if you wanted to be extravagant you could get a 2 year old S4 Avant with a 4.2l V8 for that kind of money :p Plus if you get a new car you have to be the one to put that first dent and scratch in it, which will feel terrible. :rolleyes:

I see your point absolutely, but factoring in 0% apr finance, free servicing for 3 years, £30 a year road tax, £200 a year on insurance and 50mpg +, it was the best option for me after a number of months testing/driving all sorts of other cars.

How can you buy Mavericks ? Yes it is illegal to run OSX on non-Apple hardware. :D This is why you are not supposed to talk about it on the forums. There's a rule.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18037424

It's not illegal, you won't get arrested and go to court for using OSX on a non-Mac assuming you bought it legally from an actual Mac in the App Store.

The worst Apple can do is refuse to give you technical support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom