Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should keep me busy tonight.
20131025_194636.jpg

It's an upgrade from my 120GB Agility 3, which will be going into my netbook when that arrives :)

Is that the new Evo SSD??, if so i got one the other day 250gb to replace my 120gb ssd in my laptop, just havent got round to installing it as i need to figure out a way to take off the bottom plate of my alienware m14rx2 laptop.

Is that the new Evo SSD??, if so i got one the other day 250gb to replace my 120gb ssd in my laptop, just havent got round to installing it as i need to figure out a way to take off the bottom plate of my alienware m14rx2 laptop.

Yes it is :) Got it for about £140 I think which is a great price. It feels like it's completely empty though, it's so light!

Yes it is :) Got it for about £140 I think which is a great price. It feels like it's completely empty though, it's so light!

Yep same price i got it, from good ole OCUK:D. Yep it is light, didnt realise just how light these SSD's are as i havent held one before i got my EVO the other day and neither did i realise how small and thin they are lol. Even though i have a 120gb ssd in my laptop, i havent opened it to have a look inside but i imagine this weekend i will be doing that.

My purchases this week...

xku2.jpg

3xxf.jpg

Please excuse the mess, Currently getting a new kitchen.

...and the jerky

xhqs.jpg

I'd personally stay away from the Dried Beef Sticks. they taste like cold dried sausages haha. Not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom