Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should keep the Mrs happy ;)

20131026_094342_HDR.jpg

Mrs Spook been orgasm free until now then? ;)

Crap week required some retail therapy. :) First one I have bought as have been Android until now. A couple of months using a mate's 4s tempted me to give it a go for a while. Really miss Swype though.

vgERGVf.jpg

Last edited:
we have that washer and the matching dryer misses hates them both its just over a year old and getting rid they are slow and the spin is useless on washer often needs to be put back on spin few times hope you have better luck than us

Well you have just ruined his day :p

You need to re-size that image -BA-, or put it in spoilers. :)

Nice phone. I would have one myself but I just can't justify spending that much money. My Motorola Razr i keeps me happy for now. :) The graphics chip may be useless, but the 2GHz Atom with hyperthreading makes it nice and smooth. :3

Well you have just ruined his day :p

You need to re-size that image -BA-, or put it in spoilers. :)

Nice phone. I would have one myself but I just can't justify spending that much money. My Motorola Razr i keeps me happy for now. :) The graphics chip may be useless, but the 2GHz Atom with hyperthreading makes it nice and smooth. :3

Yeah I must admit I really wondered about shelling out for it but I have quite enjoyed using the 4S and mate needed it back soon so I decided to give it a go :)

Crap week required some retail therapy. :) First one I have bought as have been Android until now. A couple of months using a mate's 4s tempted me to give it a go for a while. Really miss Swype though.

vgERGVf.jpg

Very nice! I'm still rocking my 5, which was my first iphone. Still loving it but I do get the itch to change it up, even though I know what i'd change to wouldn't be as good!

Just got back from Comic Con, visited the Cyanide and Happiness stall for some goodies.

Vtdwbiz.jpg
QMocwm7.jpg

And as a gift for buying 2 items, this lovely Jesus with a Jetpack drawing.

Ambn2Bt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom