Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally found one, went to 8 newsagents and none of them had it, finally talked my local into ordering it for me, not sure why I had to pretty much force them to do it.

My favourite Trek ship and series.
SAM_0058.JPG

Thats a sexy little model. Most newsagents stop selling magazines like that after the first couple of issues. Probably not enough demand.

I'd consider getting it, but I dont really wanna pay £10 for it. Plus I dont really have anywhere to put it either. I was lucky to find a spot for the Enterprise.

Thats a sexy little model. Most newsagents stop selling magazines like that after the first couple of issues. Probably not enough demand.

I'd consider getting it, but I dont really wanna pay £10 for it. Plus I dont really have anywhere to put it either. I was lucky to find a spot for the Enterprise.

Yeah they are expensive, I don't mind paying £10 every month or two, I don't want all the ships just a handful.

WOAH!!! Heading there asap! :D:D

I prefer the branston pickle flavoured mini cheddars, but thats a bloody good bargain! :eek:

Wasn't many left when I was in first thing. I doubt there be much stock about now. Though it is a confusing offer as the packs are all individually priced at £1 but it was indeed the whole box of 12 for a £1 according to the POS signage.

Two 'First Alert' Ionisation alarms. Will be redoing my hall so that ripped off bit of ceiling paper will be replaced

DkXLQiI.jpg.png

Replacement security light for the back garden.

TcKlvhn.jpg

Got some tape as well but didn't take a photo :p

My PC333D headset started breaking after one year. For such a top brand, their gaming headphones ain't the best.

Well, my 350's have lasted quite a few years so I can't complain. The only other option for a decent gaming headset is really the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 and that's £250~ and doesn't even have an in-line microphone mute, and is basically a DT770 with a mic tacked on, but costs over twice the price.

PC 360 sounding very good so far. The microphone mute (by raising and lowering the boom arm) is great, as is the volume control on the earpiece itself, better than having it on the wire.

Well, my 350's have lasted quite a few years so I can't complain. The only other option for a decent gaming headset is really the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 and that's £250~ and doesn't even have an in-line microphone mute, and is basically a DT770 with a mic tacked on, but costs over twice the price.

PC 360 sounding very good so far. The microphone mute (by raising and lowering the boom arm) is great, as is the volume control on the earpiece itself, better than having it on the wire.

What I found is that the wire comes loose very easy from inside the left ear. Many times I have to wiggle it to get both ears working. It might be a solderable job, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom