Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAD3130, £40 from a lovely bird on Gumtree and powering some Wharfedale 10.SRs in my study. She got it for her 21st birthday 25 years ago :eek:. Still sounds sweet as a nut, though I'm going to clean the pots and switches at the weekend and give it a general clean. (And fit some proper speaker cable).

Just need to make a bracket for it to hang under the desk.

25 years old, that amp looks new! :eek:

Neither of those sofas look remotely leather and why put a sofa in your kitchen, seems odd.

Crap! I knew it was in the wrong room ;)

Another angle..

speakers2.jpg

Talking about washing machine, is that too tall to go under the kitchen unit ? :confused:

It had just been delivered and had no tools to adjust the feet. It's now under the counter. :)

We've not quite reached the levels of coffee snobbery required in order to buy beans and grind them ourselves yet, but we're getting there.

coffee.jpg

The place was sending us a free replacement jug after we dropped ours, so I figured buying some coffee was the least we could do.

^^^ slippery slope my friend.

As you not doubt have read, coffee beans loses its flavours about 15mins after grinding so that's why freshly grind is best. It is this knowledge that will sit in the back of your mind eating at you everytime you take a sip.....:D

Why did you tell me this? I've been happily enjoying my grumpy mule ground coffee for a while now! :(

NAD3130, £40 from a lovely bird on Gumtree and powering some Wharfedale 10.SRs in my study. She got it for her 21st birthday 25 years ago :eek:. Still sounds sweet as a nut, though I'm going to clean the pots and switches at the weekend and give it a general clean. (And fit some proper speaker cable).

[]http://i.imgur.com/6nj2utcl.jpg[/IMG]

Just need to make a bracket for it to hang under the desk.

That's awesome, enjoy! Nad sound is one of the nicer sounds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom